Case 2; File 9: Minds

The Mind of the Quiet.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji-Sung finally reached the murder scene. Jinsoo phoned other police officers and some forensic scientists to come down and get blood samples. Jinyoung motion himself out of the old pickup truck. He was looking around for any spots that Mark could be hiding. "Jinyoung!" Ji-Sung yelled out. "GET YOUR OVER HERE AND STOP WANDERING!" Jinyoung scoffed as he made his way to the crime scene. He took out a notepad and a pen, ready to jot down any clues. Ji-Sung entered into the gruesome terror.

 

It was a bloody horror. Jinsoo could barely take another peek inside after stumbling upon the dead bodies. "This is worse than what he did with their daughter." Jinyoung watched as police officers covered the corpses. "What's his motive?" Ji-Sung sighed. He turned towards Jinyoung. "His motive you ask? That's something we should be asking BamBam right?" He took another deep sigh. "For the past few years, finding the motive of a serial killer is quite hard. Simply because you run into issues like a copy-cat murderer, or a hired hit man, maybe even government officials. If there's another reason for why a murder happens, it makes it hard to find the culprit, and if the culprit tends to change then so does the motive. For now, we'll say the culprit's main goal is to ruthlessly kill, and possibly lead us somewhere..." 

 

JB was stuck in traffic. He sighed as he stared out the window, thinking about many things. Among those thoughts was the police officer named Youngjae. They had a deep relationship. He still ached at the thought of what happened between them. 

 

January 6, 1985

 

"J-JB isn't not what you think!" He stood there in utter shock. He didn't know what emotion to show at the moment. Whether he should be pissed that he's been played with, cheated on, and lied to, or upset that a person he deeply cherished was stealing case files. He gripped his fist. "Please...please leave right now." Youngjae could feel the intensity in his voice. "Jaebum, I--" He stomped his foot, grabbing the younger one and pushing him out the door. He slammed whatever he could in the man's face. "Just...go, and never return again." He closed the door. 

 

Youngjae gently knocked on the door. "JB...I promise it's really not what you think!" He banged a little harder. "JB, JAEBUM, HYUNG!?" JB fell into a hole of hurt. He couldn't grasp the situation, he couldn't move his limbs, he felt chained to a repetition of being used. He covered his eyes as teardrops stained h

Please log in to read the full chapter