Case 1; File 2: Newbie

The Mind of the Quiet.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"As you know, you all are no longer trainees of this academy, it's time that you use these skills that were taught to you, and make the world know who you are." The chief spoke in a low tone. "Starting today, you will be posted at your respective police stations. Make us proud." He ended his speech on that note. 

 

"Yes sir!" A unison of men with a swing of a salute was all that was heard in the huge auditorium. Each graduate was given their post individually by the chief, he made his way towards Jinyoung. "Mr. Park, I expect great things from you." He gave a warm smile and bowed as he accepted the manlia folder. Seongsu Police Station was written in bold letters on the front. After the last man received his post they were dismissed and told to arrive at their selective locations immediately. 

 

Jinyoung caught a taxi to his new workplace; a place he undoubtedly thought would look just a tad bit better. He stood in front of the building with utter disgust: the sign was falling off, the stairs looked grim and destroyed, the doors didn't even have handles on them. Jinyoung took a deep sigh and made his way inside. Nothing could be worse than the front entrance right? He thought too soon.

 

"God damn it!" Ji-Sung was kicking a rookie. "Didn't. I. Tell. You. NOT TO GO TO THE DAMN LOCATION UNTIL I GAVE YOU THE CALL!?" Another man tried to pull the older man away from the other. "Okay, okay, sunbae! Y-Your going to kill him!" He kept kicking the man while breathing uncontrollably. Jinyoung just watched the scene unfold. The younger male holding the team-leader looked fairly skinny, pale and had black hair. From his accent you could tell he wasn't a native Korean. He looked towards Jinyoung a little startled. "S-Sir we have a guest!" After a long breath and a little wheezing, the man stopped. He gazed his eyes towards Jinyoung. "Who the hell are you?" 

 

Jinyoung held his folder up. His lips formed into a straight line. The skinnier fellow went down to help the cop who was just brutally beaten. Th

Please log in to read the full chapter