Case 2; File 12: Depth

The Mind of the Quiet.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The chief of the Seoul Police Academy made his way up a huge building. Owned by one of the most recognizable celebrities of South Korea. He held a gaze one that only another killer could understand. "Good Morning Mr. Kim." A subordinate of the chairman gave his greetings as the chief entered into his office. "Ah! Is that the Chief of Seoul Police Academy here to see me?" A man with a wide grin spoke with a boastful tone. He stood tall from his desk making a small gesture to let the man sit. "Yeomi!" His office treasurer propped her head through the doorway. "Make us some tea for us please." She nodded as she closed the door behind her. "It's been awhile Mr. Kim, I'm quite delighted to see that you came on short notice." The older man laughed. "I wasn't sure if you had time for me, I'm glad you could fit me in your busy schedule." The younger male sat down in his leather chair crossing his legs with a smirk on his lips. 

 

"I see there's a reason you're here?" His tone deepen. The Chief sat back a bit, clasping his hands together. "I think you should prepare for a particular scenario these goods are becoming a little to messy to handle, and businesses won't be happy if they learn it has something to do with them." The man rubbed his lips at the chief's words. "Are you talking about him? He's made an appearance again?" The older male shook his head. "More so that area full of backwashed laborers." Yeomi knocked on the door. "Sir your tea." She opened the door shortly after speaking, placing the tea on the expensive limestone coffee table. She left after her short interaction with the tea set. After a few minutes, the coded conversation resumed. "And your goods?" Chief Kim looked at him with a dark glance. "Spoiled." The younger man smiled as he rose up. "Then I shall see it that a scenario is brought up, just make sure that your business plans stay in pocket." The older male stood as well, giving the other a hearty handshake. "I hope to see you again, for other matters of course." The younger smiled. "Yes, I do as well." 

 

After their brief contact, the businessman watched the chief take his leave, making a phone call to a trusty man. "Yes...I want you to do something for me." 

 

Jackson typed on his computer, editing countless stories from his juniors. His thoughts were only on one thing though. The Sengu Cases. The resemblance of the murders, and even the unknown identity of the mask killer was something striking and strange to Jackson. He knew that Jinyoung was probably trying to find some connection between his sister and these cases, but he couldn't help but think that this was leading to something much more sinister then some out-of-the-blue murders. "Mr. Wang?" His assistan

Please log in to read the full chapter