Chapter 7

Transcendent

Minho and I decided to watch over her for a few days, or maybe until we find out about her flame. We took her back to my Aerie quickly, we shouldn't let her laying on the ground like that.

I float to my room as I carry her into my arms, bridal style, while she's still unconscious. I lay her down on my huge bed and put a pillow under her head for comfort. I tried to wake her up by nudging her on her arm. It was quite hard at first, but I managed to wake her up a few moments later.

She sat up slowly as she adjust on the bright lights of my room. She squinted her eyes and our eyes suddenly met, I felt that weird electric feeling again.

"W...where am I? What happened?" she asked, looking around my room.

"You're back at Prism and you're in my room. You fainted due to shock. How are you feeling now?" I asked while waking towards my room refrigerator to get cold water before grabbing one glass for her to drink.

I walked back to her and handed her a glass of cold water. She mouthed a "thank you" before taking the glass of water and drinking it at one go.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked again. She placed the empty glass on the side table of my bed before fixing her sitting position. She got quiet for a while before answering.

"Actually, I don't know" she said. "I feel kind of tired, that's all" she added.

"Do you remember anything before you faint? Like black creatures or something like that?" I asked, and her face suddenly turned scared.

She took a pillow and placed it on her lap while gripping it tightly. "Yeah" she saidand paused for a while before continuing. "They were like...black sand? But they're kinda glittery and stuff. Their eyes are gold. I saw them from a distance, so I tried to run away. The last thing I remember before fainting is that some red and blue flamed...prims...right??...they came rushing to me. Then I'm gone" she explained before letting out a heavy sigh.

I suddenly, unknowingly, scooted closer to her and placed my right hand on her left shoulder. She looked at me with her eyes widened, even I was shocked on my suddent action. "Don't be scared" I said after a short while of thinking about what to say, and those were the only words that came out of my mouth. And it's stupid. "They were creatures sent by the Falcons. We're trying to find out why they attacked you, or worse–if they are ever after you. I suggest that you stay here, going back to your world might still be dangerous. What if they attack you again and there are no prims around?" I asked, her face turned more scared than before. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you even more. I'm just concerned about you. Do you want to stay here for a while? It's for your safety. You can go back once we find out why it happened." I said.

Three knocks were heard on my bedroom door. It was opened and my assistant's head popped out when she peeked in. "Hi. Taeyeon? Do you need anything for Tiffany?" she asked, still peeking and not entering the room.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked when I looked at the girl who is sitting infront of me. She shook her head, but her stomach made a grumbling sound which made me smile and made her blush. I looked at the girl on the door again with a smile. "Yes. Tell Wendy to prepare beef, thanks Juniel" I said. Juniel nodded before smiling and closed the door.

"So..." I asked "Will you stay here?"

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. Her fingers looks so beautiful. Her hands are beautiful too. It seems like...everything about her is beautiful.

"Uhm.." she said. I was lost in my thoughts again.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I want to stay here because I'm still scared of what could possibly happen, but I'm thinking about school..." she said, her voice trailing off when she mentioned about her school.

"It's okay, you can still continue school but I'll send one of my prims to watch over you" I said, she got quiet again. I waited for her to answer but she got really quiet for a few minutes. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"I..." she said, not looking at me "...want you to be with me" she said, my eyes widened. What did she just say? Did I heard it right? She wants me to be with her? On their world? With her? "I mean..I feel comfortable...and safe with you" she said, whispering the last part, but I've heard it clearly.

My heart started to beat crazy fast, why am I suddenly feeling like this? I guess I feel flattered because she feels that way. I held her hand to make her feel that I will surely keep her safe. "Okay" I said and smiled, she smiled back at me. Those electricity feelings...I'm feeling it again. What the heck was that? "I'll go to school with you, as long as you agree that you'll be staying here until we ensure that you're a hundred percent safe" I said. She smiled again and her eyes curved into a beautiful crescent moon shape before nodding, the urge to smile back is strong.

The door was opened again, Juniel was there holding a tray with a plate full of sliced steak and two glasses of juice. I noticed that she lowered her gaze down to our hands that are still holding and stepped back a little. "Am I interrupting something?" she asked. I shook my head and sqeezed Tiffany's hand before letting go.

"Thanks" I said when Juniel placed the tray that has beef on the side table. "Tiffany, you can eat here. I'll just talk to Juniel for a bit" I added. Tiffany nodded. I stood up and pulled Juniel by the wrist and pulled her outside of the room.

"What" she said when the door slammed.

"Can you not see her flame?" I asked, Juniel shook her head and I sighed. "I need to watch over her at the human world, so I have to go to the same school as hers. I told her that I'll send another prim to look out for her, but she said that she wants to be with me" I said, Juniel looked at me quietly. I raised my brows before talking. "Juniel?"

She didn't show a single reaction when I called her, not even a flinch, so she wasn't spacing out at all. "I'm sorry, but why are you telling me this?" she asked.

"Ah, right" I said before putting both of my hands on each pocket of my pants. "I want you to watch over Prism while I'm gone. Don't worry, I'll be on earth during her school days only, then we'll be returning back here in Prism." I explained.

Juniel nodded with shaped like a perfect O. "So she'll be staying here?" she asked while pointing on the floor, asking if she will stay at my Aerie. I nodded. "Ooh" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled. "Nothing. I'll be going now, Wendy and I are going to make cupcakes" she said before walking away while waving.

"Don't forget to leave us some cupcakes!!" I shouted as I hold my bedroon doorknob and ready to turn it to open the door. Juniel turned around while walking and saluted at me playfully.

When I got into the room, I saw her laying on the bed with the plate that was full of beef earlier—and is now empty. She was sleeping again. She must be so tired to be that hungry and sleepy. I walked closer to her and placed the plate back on the tray which was placed on the side table of my bed. I reached over to the other side of the bed to get the blanket—so I basically hovered on top of her while reaching for the blanket. I saw her sleeping face, and again, I was amazed with her beauty. I looked at her beautifully flicked eyelashes, her cute nose, her rosy cheeks, and her well shaped eyebrows. Every inch of her is perfect, and I can't believe that I get to see it this close.

I snapped back in reality when I felt that my right hand started to hurt since it was supporting me to hover above her and reach for the blanket and covered her body with it so she won't be cold.