Chapter 5

Transcendent

I watch how Seulgi gets a tool to take a blood sample. Tiffany sits down silently on a round chair with her right arm placed on the table, waiting for her blood sample to be taken.

Seulgi walked closer to Tiffany with the needle pointed on the middle part of her arm. And a few seconds later, the tool was filled with blood. It didn't even penetrated her skin. Tiffany looked at Seulgi and then to me when she saw what happened. I smiled and nodded once.

"I'll be studying her blood starting now, I'll inform you about it sooner or later" she said as she transfer the blood on a screen-like thing and the blood was flashed on one of the computer screens.

I thanked her before excusing ourselves to leave. In order to open the 'secret' door, you have to press this one hidden button somewhere on the white walls and then bam, the door slides open again.

"Where are we going now?" she asked as we both walk through the same hallway again, but we turned right a few moments later. The hallway now has various plants and flowers; daffodils, sunflowers, tulips, roses, and more. I stopped at one of the closed brown door and knocked twice. A few moments again later, the door was opened and we were greeted by a tall blue flamed prim.

"Good day, Miss Kim" he said before welcoming us in. The room is like an office. Minho, my legman sat on his huge brown chair while Tiffany and I sat infront of him. "Who is this beautiful lady with you, our dearest queen?" he said as he looked at Tiffany.

"Her name is Tiffany. She has a flame, and it's pink" I said, looking at her moving pink flame. "I can see it, but others can't. Can you make a research about unusual colored flames?" I asked, Minho smiled and nodded.

"I'll be right on it, madam" he said.

Minho is a very nice and responsible man. He is a very hard working prim. Actually, all of the prims here on my Aerie is hardworking.

"Would you like something to eat?" I asked Tiffany as we find our way to the kitchen.

I float up to open one of the cabinets and looked through some instant ramen incase she wants some. But she didn't respond, so I looked at her. She was sitting on one of the kitchen stools as she looks around to observe the surroundings again in awe. She looks beautiful even if she's looking around as if she was alone and lost. Her hair is moving along everytime she turns her head to look around.

Our eyes suddenly met and I felt lost. Her eyes is as beautiful as her face—breath-takingly beautiful to be exact. We looked at each other for a few seconds before we both snap back to reality. I shook my head and asked her again as I pretend to find good food for her. "Hey, what do you want to eat? Ramen? Steak? Just tell me, we can call Wendy over to cook" I said, referring to one of my red-flamed prims.

"I'm not hungry" she suddenly said, I looked at her. "Can I go home now?" she added with a frown. I lowered down to the ground and walked towards her.

"Uh, sure" I said. I'm feeling nervous in all of the sudden. Why am I like this? I search my pocket for something, but I can't seem to find it. "I—uh...I was going to ask you for your number incase we need you to come back for more investigation about your flame but I...don't have my phone with me" I said rather nervously, trying my best to avoid meeting her eyes.

A phone was suddenly infront of my face, I looked up to her and she was keeping a straight face as she hands her own phone over.

"You can save your number now, I'll text you later" she said, I looked down on her phone again. The screen was flashing ther dial pad, waiting for my digits to be entered.

With slightly shaking hands from the unusual nervousness, I took the phone from her hand and suddenly felt a bit of electricity when our hands got in contact.

I was having trouble on entering my number because my mind is full of questions—why am I feeling like this? Why did I feel electricity coming from her hand? Maybe it was her power. But why am I so nervous?

After a few moments of getting lost in my thoughts, I finally managed to enter my number—realizing that she was waiting, and then I handed her phone back.

She kept ot in her pocket before standing up. I unconsciously stood up too.

"I'll be going now" she said before bowing. She waited for my response, but I didn't say anything. I was frozen in place. Why am I like this? I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I know this is the first time that I'm feeling this. I can't explain it. Maybe soon, I can.

I don't know what is happening around me, but I noticed that she bowed again and started to walk away. My body levitated on the air once again and found its way to her. My right hand grabbed her right wrist which made her turn around and looked at me with a surprised face.

"Let me send you home"

***

 

"


Are you sure that you'll be fine here?" i asked. We're back on the human world and it's night time. It's still snowing, but not that much. The streets are still filled with a thin layer of snow, and people who are walking by are making my favorite crunchy sounds with their feet.

We're right infront of a convenience store, she said that she'll buy something to take home, and I respect her personal needs. "Yup" she said as she looks around. There are no prims wandering around at the moment. "Thanks for sending me here" she added with her beautiful smile. It's cold, and it's snowing—but it feels like all of the snow on this place just melted from that beautiful smile. And I just can't help but smile back.

"See you around" I said as I watch her walk away with her right hand waving goodbye. The convenience store bell rang as she opens the door and went in, finally disappearing from my sight.

I sighed and the cold smoke came out from my nose. I walked away along with a bunch of people, acting normally as I blend in since I'm not invisible. Then I found this certain dark place with no people where I can open a portal. So I did, and then went back to Prism.

Now that I am back at my Aerie—as I lay on my huge white bed on my dark room, I wait.

 

I looked over at my phone, nothing. There is nothing.

 

I'm waiting for a message. And yes, her message.

 

My phone suddenly lit up, making me feel rather excited, to the point that I almost fell from the bed. I grabbed my phone quickly, the screen light flashing on my face where a smile automatically appeared when I read the message.

 

• [Unknown » Taeyeon] : Hey. Thanks again for sending me back (: I was about to sleep and I almost forgot to text you, so here you go. I know you needed to contact me about my ""flame"" and I'm curious about it too anyways lol. Night x -Tiffany •