Chapter 2

Transcendent

It has been two weeks since I first saw her, and I never stop stopped following her since then.

I asked some of my people on high positions who are part of the sovereign, they all think I'm crazy when I asked them about the pink flame. So I decided to know about it on my own.

She was sitting inside a cafe with a book in her hand, and I was a few feet away from the cafe. She was alone and she was dressed casually with a scarf wrapped around her neck since there are still plenty of snow. I watched as her lips captured the rim of the cup of her drink from the cafe and how she took a quick sip before inverting her focus back on ther book. I watched as she turned her book with her slender fingers and long nails. My observation got interrupted when someone hit me by my shoulder.

"Yo, the queen is stalking a human, huh?" Sooyoung said before placing her arm right above my shoulder. Sooyoung is part of the white prims. Her power is telekinesis. She's a tall woman with a very long legs.

Yup, Sooyoung is way more taller than me, but I'm not a dwarf nor a table to be leaned on. I moved to the side and her arm fell off my shoulder. "Why are you stalking her?" she asked.

"I'm not stalking her" I said before crossing my arms and looked at her from head to toe, she looked back at me with a questioning look. "Are you invisible?"

Sooyoung rolled her eyes "I wont lean my arms in mid air" she answered sarcastically. I raised my index finger and some electricity came out from it.

"Answer properly, you know I can kill you right here, right now" I said. I saw Sooyoung's eyes widen as she waves both of her hands in the air in defeat, and with that, I retreated my hand back.

"You know following is close to stalking, right? So why are you stalking her?" she asked again.

My eyes was glued to that particular human again. I watched how she talked to one of the cafe waiter and smiled after saying something before she sit properly since she was actually crossing her legs.

"Can't you see her flames?" I asked.  Sooyoung squinted her eyes, checking if there is indeed a flame.

"Flame? What flame? I see nothing" she said.

"It's there! Can't you see it? It's pink!" I said rather loudly as I pointed on the human. Sooyoung walked a few meters away from me (but not close to the human since we're a few feet away from the cafe) so she can get a better view of the human. She then shook her head and gestured that there is absolutely nothing there when she came back beside me. "I swear, she has a flame and it's pink. I've been observing her and the flame never disappeared" I said, Sooyoung patted my back but she retreated her hand fast when she was electrified by my body.

"Ouch! That was unecessary, it was a friendly pat!" she said whike she shakes her hand "I was gonna remind you about the rule of not falling inlove with a human, especially when you're the queen of the Primordials" she said, emphasizing the word Primordials.

"I am not inlove with her, stupid. I can really see her flame, and I'm worried if she's ever a part of us or the Falcons." I explained, Sooyoung listened quietly. "I want to know if she's a prim. And if she is, I want to know what kind of prim she is and why is her flame colored pink. Who know is she's our friend or foe" I added, Sooyoung nodded her head finally in agreement.

"Try talking to her about it then" she suggested. I let out a fake chuckle.

"As if it was that easy"

"Try walking close to her while you're invisible and check if she can see you. If she can, then she might or might not be a prim. If she can't, then go stalk somebody else" she suggested. Actually, that is not a very bad idea.

"You know what, you can be very useful at times" I joked. Sooyoung is a very smart girl even though she acts like a sometimes.

"You better be thankful that we have a rule of no prims shall ever use their power on the human world without any valid reason, or else I would've thrown those chairs right outside that cafe on your face already" she said with her eyebrows furrowed.

I started to walk away from her as I laugh histerically.

My footsteps were leading me to the cafe where that human with pink flames is currently sitting. My shoes are making those rather satisfying sounds as I walk through the thin layer of snow. Once I reached the cafe, I walked through the glass door and entered without opening it, since I have many powers and I'm currently invisible. I sat on the vacant spot right across hers (since it would be rude to sit on that vacant chair on the same table with her even though I'm still invisible), and then I watched her a little closer this time.

She keeps on shifting her sitting position as if she was feeling uncomfortable while she's still reading. She then looked around at the cafe after she took a sip on her drink again. On her table, she has a slice of red velvet cake on a small plate, which is what she probably whispered on the waiter earlier. She grabbed the fork and sliced it through the moist red velvet cake that has vanilla icing on top. I watched how she puts it in and how moves as she swallow.

I finally realized that I am indeed stalking her and I think I'm being too much for watching her every move. I was about to leave but I suddenly heard someone speak.

"Uhm excuse me.." a beautiful husky voice was heard from behind. I turned around and out eyes met. One of my powers is electricity, but why does it feel like I'm the one who's being electrified right now? "I noticed that you have been staring at me since earlier even when you're talking outside with your friend, is there any problem?" she asked and I never felt so surprised in my entire existence.

She can see me—and up to this moment, I'm still invisible. But not only that, she saw Sooyoung too.

Who is this pink-flamed human?