Chapter 3

Transcendent

"Is there any problem?" she repeated, I was spacing out. I finally took a seat on the chair across her and she looked watched as I find a comfortable sitting position.

"You can see me?" I asked, her face is still very confused as she nodded slowly. She might be thinking that I'm weird to ask that. "I mean I'm invisible and you can see me" I said.

She let out a fake chuckle. It sounds so beautiful even if it's fake though. "You're crazy. You're obviously visible" she said.

"Try asking someone if someone is sitting infront of you" I dared. Her face became serious as she called one of the waiter that came closer  immediately. 

"Excuse me sir, is there someone sitting infront of me?" she asked. The waiter eyed the chair across her, not me, and then looked at her again.

"No one is sitting infront of you maam" the waiter said in a weird tone and shown and awkward smile before bowing and excused himself to get back to work again.

"You threatened him with a daring look, didn't you" she said when we're alone again.

"No. I swear, I'm invisible" said. I heard her huff before she crossed her arms and leaned back on the chair.

"You're crazy, woman. What do you want?" she asked with a very bossy tone. I'm not liking her attitude right now.

"Can you see a blue colored flame on me?" I asked. She got quiet for a while as she stare at me with her arms still crossed. She then sighed and nodded slowly. "You do?!"

"Yeah" she said as she looked around.

There are some prims on the cafe, but they weren't invisible. Just like what I've said before, prims can be invisible on the human world if they want to though their flames can still be seen by other supers, and the prims that are right here right now are visible to the human eye, except for me. I am assuming that she can she the other prims as well.

"I've been seeing those so called flames that you're saying when I started to become a teenager..." she said, still looking at that one prim who has a red flame and is ordering at the cafe counter. "I tried asking others if they can see what I'm seeing, but they all think I'm crazy, so I ignored it for a few years up until now" she added. She is now looking at this one prim who is sitting alone while he fiddles with his cellphone. "I don't know what those flames mean. I don't know why I'm the only one seeing it." she added, she now looked at me which made me gulp. Why am I feeling nervous? "What does those flames mean?"

I sat properly this time, ready to tell her everything. I trust her even though she's a complete stranger. Maybe because of the pink flame that she has. I really want to know what that pink flame means and why she is the only one having it.

I told her about our world, Prism and the people like me are called Primordial beings. I told her about the different kinds of powers that each and every prims have. I told her that we were divided into two; the blue and the red prims and what those colored flames mean. I told her about the Falcons and their desire to ruin the human world. I told her about my position as the so called queen of the prims. I told her each and every detail, including the inexistence of the pink prims such as herself.

Her eyes suddenly widened when I mentioned that she has the pink flame.

"I have a flame too? And it's pink?" she asked. She looked at both of her arms and her legs, checking if there are any flames. She even grabbed her phone and used is a mirror to see herself fully. "You are really crazy. I don't have a pink flame" she said after returning her phone to her black leather bag.

"Yes you do. It's still a little unclear though" I said, I looked at her flames. It's really there, I swear. "I'm not bragging but, how can you doubt me? I'm the queen of the Primordial beings. I see all the prims. You must be one of us. We need to find out about your flame" I said.

She crossed her arms this time and her brows furrowed. "How can I make sure that you're not a psycho who's telling me about these stupid stuff?" she said. Well, that kinda offended me. The stuff that I'm telling her is not stupid.

I sighed before suddenly standing up, her face is completely shocked when I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her outside the cafe.

We got out of the cafe and it's almost 6. I pulled her towards a somewhere that has less people with the snow making those crunchy sounds underneath our feet again. She was trying to escape my grip and I looked at her, I noticed that she was about to cry.

"I-I'm scared" she said when we stopped walking. I let go of her and she touched her wrist, I didn't know that I gripped it too hard. "How can I make sure that you're not k-kidnapping me?" she asked, I sighed.

I didn't know that I was being harsh towards her to be scared like this. So I held both of her shoulder and looked at her with my calm expression. "I'm not kidnapping you, okay?" I said, she looks at me as if she was about to cry. I sighed. "We both have a lot of questions; about your flame and your questions, and we're gonna find answers. I want you to trust me. I'm not a bad person" I said, she noddes slowly so I held her hand this time for reassurance that I'm trustworthy.

When my hand got in touch with her, I felt something different. I don't know how to explain it, but it's very very weird. Her hands are soft and it's hot, very comfortable for this kind of weather since it's still cold.

We walked and walked until we find a place where there are less people around, and once we found a nice place, I let go of her hand and looked at her again. "Are you ready?" I asked, she's quiet but she nodded once.

I lifted my hand and gestured a vertical circle in mid air with my index finger. A few seconds later, a portal to our world has been formed. You will not see our world once you created a portal, only a galaxy-like portal can be seen. I looked at her and offered my hand again with a reassuring smile. "Let's go?" she looked at my hand and showed a small smile before grabbing it then I pulled her in the portal that leads to my world.