Chapter 7 Unloved

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook receive an inventation from Yeri. She will be turning 19 years old soon. He handle the inventation to his mom.

Mrs. Jeon: Its her birthday. Did you already buy a gift for her? 
Jungkook: No. I don't know what to give to her.
Mrs. Jeon: *chuckled* Son, you should know the things that she wants. What if one day you'll court someone? you will look stupid if you do not know what girls want.
Jungkook: What should I give to her?
Taeyeon: Ring

The two of them look at Taeyeon.

Mrs. Jeon: Omo, my daughter is here.

They both hug each other.

Taeyeon: Mom.
Mrs. Jeon: Where is my grandson?
Taeyeon: He's with Heechul at home.
Mrs. Jeon: Your brother has a little problem here. He will go to his friend's party and he doesn't know what would he give to her.
Taeyeon: Her? So who is this girl?
Mrs. Jeon: Kim Yeri. Daughter of Kim Bok Shim and Kim Sung Jeon.
Taeyeon: Oh my god. So that would be an elegant party. Try to give her a ring.
Jungkook: Ring? Its like I'm gonna propose to her. Maybe that would she think.
Taeyeon: Don't worry its just a ring, a friendship ring.
Jungkook: Okay fine. I'll give her a ring.

He visited a lot of malls just to find a perfect ring for her like he is going to propose to her. Soon, a shining shimmering ring with a small diamond in the center captured his eyes.

Lady: Good evening Sir. Have you already choose a ring for your girlfriend?
Jungkook: Oh its not for my girlfriend ummm....can I look this ring?
Lady: It cost $4.5 million Sir.
Jungkook: Its beautiful.
Lady: Will you take it Sir?
Jungkook: Yes.

At Kim's mansion...........

Madame Kim: Why did you invite that boy?
Yeri: Because I want to. Is there any problem about that?
Madame Kim: You can't invite that boy.
Yeri: And why? *sighed* You know what I don't have time arguing with you. I'll have my beauty rest for this night and tomorrow is my special day. Good night mom.
Madame Kim: You really kid. Take a rest.

Madame Kim turn off the light as Yeri fell a sleep. The next day was a big day for Yeri. Yeri goes for a shopping.

Joy: Hey, why did you suddenly want to go for shopping? You should be staying in your house you know taking rest.
Yeri: They are all arranging the stuff for my birthday. I don't wanna be there because my mom would just talk and talk and talk and demand everything because she wants my party to be perfect.
Seulgi: I'm hungry I wanna eat. 
Joy: Hey, we just eat a while ago and later we have a party to attend and there are so many delicious and luxurious food there. Eat all you can.
Seulgi: Hey, I'm not a pig to eat everything in their.
Yeri: Guys stop it.
Seulgi: By the way Yeri Did you invited Jungkook to your party?
Yeri: Yes. And also I invited his friends.
Joy: Friends?
Yeri: Yes. They are Jimin and Suga. You will meet them soon.
Seulgi: We already know them. They really like flirting with the other girls.
Yeri: Guys, its better that if you will know them more okay? and its good if you will be friends with them.
Joy: Hah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter