Chapter 1 Once Upon A Time

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the city of Seoul in South Korea there was rich family that exist they had a lot of money from their different businesses that they owned. Later on after how many years the head of their family Mr. Kim Bok Shim became the president of the South Korea. He has two children named Kim Jun-myeon and Kim Yerim. Kim Jun-myeon ( Suho ) is his eldest and Kim Yerim is his youngest.

*knock! knock! knock!*
Secretary Lee: Good morning Ms. Yeri, this is Secretary Lee you need to wake up now and join Mr. President Kim and Madame Kim on the breakfast.

There's no response they got from the young lady who is still sleeping.

Assistant Song: *sighed* she really needs to wake up now and bring her to the table with Mr. President Kim or else they will gonna sue us.

Secretary Lee: Where is Assistant Go? she should be here now. She is always damn late.

She whisphered with an irritating tone. Meanwhile, Assistant Go is approaching to them still fixing her black coat.

Assistant Song: Hey, where have you been?
Assistant Go: Sorry, is she awake?
Secretary Lee: No, its really hard to wake her up.

Secretary Lee tries to knock again on Yeri's room. She knocks and knocks until the door is opened.

Assistant Song: Thank god.


She whispered. A girl who is wearing a white sleeping dress and has a brown colored hair and her right eye is still shut appeared infront of them.

Yeri: Its too early Secretary Lee.
Secretary Lee: Madame Kim ordered us to wake you up and join them in the breakfast.
Yeri: No, I won't be joining them. I'm still sleepy and I had a lot of things that I've finished the whole night.
Assistant Go: But Ms. Yeri you need to join them or el-

Assistant Go was cut when Madame Kim suddenly came.

Madame Kim: What is going on here? Waking you up is a problem.....again?
Yeri just staring at her.
Madame Kim: Please leave us alone.

The three ladies bowed to her and leave the mother and daughter for privacy.

Madame Kim: Since you were a child I'm always telling you to do the things on the right time and place including this being awake in the right time. 
Yeri: Its too early to have an argument with you.
Madame Kim: I am not arguing with you. You are the daughter of the president so please act like that. Stop showing rudeness to other people. Act as an educated person, you are in the highest level of life in this world.
Yeri: I'm always telling you that I am not perfect as you. I'm not considering myself as a god, I'm not like you.
Madame Kim: Kim Yeri!
Yeri: Just tell dad that I can't join him in the breakfast. I'll close my door now...mom.

Yeri shut her door and took a deep breath after arguing with her mother. She jumped on her bed and sleep again.

Madame Kim: Your daughter is terrible. She's not listening to me now.
Mr. President Kim: My daughter is all grown up now and she has her own mind. She can decide on the things that she wants.
M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter