Chapter 11 Arrested

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madame Kim: Its.........
Suho: Its the poison used to kill former Prime Minister Jeon Woo Gyu.

Yeri's eyes widened. It was unbelievable for her, it was her step mom who killed the father of her boyfriend. Madame Kim was also shock, she wasn't expecting and she didn't know that Suho knew this big secret.

Yeri: What?

She almost whisper.

Suho: The night when Jungkook's father died I saw you that you pour a little of that in the drink of Mr. Jeon.

Yeri become teary eye. This time she really feels heavy, can't breath properly nd totally in shock.

Yeri: Is...is this true?

Madame Kim who was also having tear drops on her eyes already stay silent.

Yeri: Is this true?!
Madame Kim: *gulped* Yes. It is true.
Yeri: Wa....why?....why did you do that?

Madame Kim did not answered.

Yeri: After all the things that you have said to me that I should stay away from that family because they will harm me its you!.......it is you who is dangerous.

Yeri started to cry hard.

Yeri: You killed the father of the man that I loved. 
Madame Kim: *cries* I know!......and I'm sorry.
Yeri: Sorry?......your sorry can't bring back the life of Mr. Jeon.

Madame Kim continues to cry. She can't look on Yeri's eyes.

Yeri: I'm gonna tell this to the police and to Mrs. Jeon. They sacrified for a long time knowing that Mr. Jeon's death is because of heart attack but its not. You shall stay here until the police will pick you and bring you to jail.

But before Yeri leave her dad was standing outside the room staring at them, he was froze after hearing the truth.

Mr. President Kim: What...is this?

No one dares to speak.

Mr. President Kim: What kind of mess did I just heard?!
Yeri: Mom killed former prime minister Jeon Han Suk
Mr. President Kim: What?
Yeri: I'm gonna call the police dad.

But before go and call the police, her dad stop her to do so.

Mr. President Kim: Don't call the police.
Yeri: What?!......dad she's a killer.
Mr. President Kim: I know. But this will cause a big chaos in my presidency. People would judge our family and they will criticize me. This will remain a secret to media and to everyone.
Yeri: Dad we cannot let this-
Mr. President Kim: I have decided and choose to protect our family. Now, Yeri you choose between that man and me and our family. A lot of people would hate us and would hate you once they know about this. Let's keep protecting our family.

President Kim leave the three speechless.

Madame Kim: If you really care about your dad please just keep quiet.
Yeri: *chuckled* Don't worry there is no secret that is not being revealed in the end. Just wait and see. Don't feel relieve yet, coz anytime I can call the police and tell them everything and stop bothering our relationship.

Yeri leave the room still crying and broken.

Suho: I don't know what is your reason in doing that. But I know that there is a reason. This is just for now after the term of my dad in his presidency everything will be revealed.

The next day Yeri and Jungkook went out on a date. Jungkook notice that her girlfriend is too quiet, dumb and she was just playing her food and staring on it.

Jungkook: Yeri? 

But Yeri just keep on staring on the food and did not hear Jungkook.

Jungkook: Yeri
Yeri: Huh? O.....oh are you saying anything?
Jungkook: Nothing. I'm just curious. Is there something happen? It seems that you are not in a mood or what.
Yeri: No, I'm just thinking something else.
Jungkook: Okay. 
Yeri: Jungkook
Jungkook: Mmm?
Yeri: Can we visit your dad's grave?
Jungkook: My dad's grave? Why?
Yeri: I just want to greet him and since I already met your mom I think its time for me to meet your dad.
Jungkook: Sure but first you need to eat your food. Do you want me to order a new one?
Yeri: No its fine.

After their lunch, Yeri and Jungkook went and visit the grave of Mr. Jeon. They offered him a silent prayer for his soul. 

Jungkook: Dad, this is Yeri the girl that I love. She makes me happy.
Yeri: Mr. Jeon its my pleasure to meet you. I also love your son and he also makes me happy. 
Jungkook: But sometime she's a headache to me.
Yeri: Hey, you are the one who always making me upset.
Jungkook: And sometimes she gets jealous easily. 
Yeri: Of course because I'm your girlfriend.
Jungkook: Yeah, you are and you'll always be.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon for what my mother did to you. I promise that I will help to give justice to your death." Yeri thought.

After visiting Mr. Jeon's grave Yeri went straight home to take a rest.

Mr. President Kim: Yeri
Yeri: Yes dad?
Mr. President Kim: Where did you go?
Yeri: I went on a date with Jungkook and visited his father's grave.
Mr. President Kim: My dear, I want to tell three things to you.
Yeri: What is it?
Mr. President Kim: For the next week you'll gonna have a flight going to Canada to live there and continue your study there. 
Yeri: What? Dad
Mr. President Kim: Second thing, from now on stop seeing with that Jungkook and lastly breakup with him.
Yeri: Dad, I can't!
Mr. President Kim: Yes you can.
Yeri: Dad I love Jungkook. I just can't leave him like this.
Mr. President Kim: Yeri just for once listen to me and obey me.

Mr. President Kim was supposed to leave her room but suddenly he felt dizziness and suddenly faint on the floor. Yeri immediately run to his unconcious father.

Yeri: Dad?! Dad wake up! Help! Help! Suho oppa! Mom!
Madame Kim: What happened?! Honey?! honey can you hear me?

Suho was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter