Chapter 3 The dinner

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook: Yah, i...it..its you.
Yeri: Ummm....hi?
Jungkook: What are you doing here? Are you following me the whole time?

Yeri just nodded to him.

Jungkook: Why? 
Yeri: I don't know
Jungkook: Crazy.
Yeri: Excuse me? I'm not crazy.
Jungkook: Then why are following me? Do you like me?

" What the heck Jungkook did you say? You are the one's crazy. Think of another things you'll say to her. Idiot."

Yeri: Waa....what?...Eeee...excuse me?! who...who said that I like you?
Jungkook: No one, then why are you following me? Go home now, your father Mr. President Kim will find you. If he finds out that you are here my family is dead and maybe they will file a case againts me like Kidnapping. Our life will became chaotic because of you.

Yeri became silence. She is hurt on the words he said to her. Is she really causing a chaos in someone's life? Jungkook noticed that she became silent, she is in teary eyed.

Jungkook: Sorry.
Yeri: Its okay, I'll just go home.

*Coughed* the two of them turned their heads and saw a lady wearing a black thick long sleeves dress, a black hat, black heels and wearing a pearl ring, earing and necklace and a black chanel bag.

Lady: Jungkook my son, who are you talking to?
Jungkook: Mom

Jungkook approach his mom and bowed to her.

Mrs. Jeon: Who is that young lady?
Jungkook: Ummm....she is Yeri my classmate.
Yeri: *bowed* Hello Mrs. Jeon, I'm Kim Yeri. Its my pleasure to meet you.
Mrs. Jeon: Wait, I....I think I know you.

Mrs. Jeon trying to remember who is Yeri and who are her parents. As soon as she became familiar to her, her eyes started to widen.

Mrs. Jeon: Jesus, are you the daughter of Mr. President Kim Bok Shim and Madame Kim Sung Jeon?
Yeri: Yes...yes I am.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh, if that's the case what are you doing here? why are you not with your body guards? 
Yeri: Ummmm....I escape to them.
Mrs. Jeon: Okay, maybe we can continue our talking inside my house? Lets go inside.
Jungkook: But mom
Mrs. Jeon: Son, you can't be rude to our guest. She is our guest remember she is the daughter of the president of this country we need to treat her well. Lets go inside now the visitors are waiting.

The maids started to arrange everything they took out a lot of foods for the mother and son and ofcourse for their visitor. Jungkook's relatives and Yeri.

Mrs. Jeon: Don't be shy Ms. Yeri eat as many as you can this is all made by my best chef. Meet the chef of our family this is Chef Shindong.
Chef Shindong: Have a happy tummy Ms. Yeri.
Yeri: I will chef.
Jungkook's Auntie: Oh who is that girl? She is so pretty. 
Mrs. Jeon: She is Yeri friend of my son.
Jungkook's Auntie: You know what you look familiar to me.
Mrs. Jeon: Min Soo there are a lot of foods. We should eat them now.

Jungkook's Auntie: Neh Unnie.

Jungkook secretly smiling to her cuteness and the way her mom treat her.

Mrs. Jeon: So my son is telling me that you are following him all the way here. Why is it?
Yeri: Honestly, I've done something wrong a while ago in school that put my classmates in danger. My teacher ask as to have an exam next week and all of the grades of my classmates including your son depends on me. If I will pass they'll pass and if I fail they also fail.
Mrs. Jeon: Why? What did you do to have that punishment?
Yeri: Because of my friends they are trying to tease me and make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter