Chapter 4 Caution

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Library room......

Mrs. Jeon: Her father won the presidency three years ago. My husband died before he wins the election. My husband disagreed being on their side and choose nothing between them. There are spreading rumors that the election was being cheated that time. Is it true?
Phone: I don't know that's what we need to find out.
Mrs. Jeon: I don't want to hurt anyone here especially your brother. 
Phone: I know mom.
Mrs. Jeon: I just want to know the truth and make that person pay his or her sin. Lets keep this secret investigation until we have a conclusion and suspect. 
Phone: Okay mom. I get it.
Mrs. Jeon: Thank you.....Taeyeon.

In Jungkook's room.....

Jungkook: So we have here the -Linked and Non-Mendelian Inheritance the question is A colorblind husband and a normal wife olans to have children. If their child is a male, what is the probability that he is colorblind? Well here we need to have a punnet square. *Draw the punnet square* so the result is 0% probability that their child is a colorblind.

Jungkook keeps on talking but Yeri is just staring on the pictures of Jungkook in his room.

Jungkook: Yah, why are you not listening? Do you really want us all to fail?
Yeri: Omo, I'm sorry. I just enjoyed looking at your pictures here. You have a sister?
Jungkook: Yes, she's Taeyeon. She is married now and has a son.
Yeri: Oh, where is she now?
Jungkook: She's in Japan now together with her family.

Jungkook came near her joining her on looking his pictures.

Jungkook: This was my fifth birthday. My dad gave me a lot of toy cars.
Yeri: Your dad really spoils you.
Jungkook: Yes, dad loves me more than my noona.
Yeri: You are cute.

Jungkook look at her and Yeri at him too. They smiled to each other and slowly their faces came near and near until their faces are inch away.

* knock! Knock! Knock! *

The two of them was startled.

Mrs. Jeon: Are you done?
Jungkook: Ummm...not yet we still have a lot of lessons that she needs to review.
Yeri: Ummm....actually Mrs. Jeon I have to go you know I'm sure my dad is worrying at this moment.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh yes sure, Jungkook will accompany you leaving our house.
Yeri: Thank you Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter