Chapter 10 Find out

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook: Mom
Mrs. Jeon: What? I'm just saying the rumors that I've heard. But don't worry Yeri its just rumors nobody said those are true.
Yeri: Its fine Mrs. Jeon.
Jungkook: Sorry.

After their lunch with Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook drives her going home. While in the car Jungkook brings out the topic about what happened.

Jungkook: Sorry for my mom.
Yeri: *chuckled* Its fine I mean she's with my mom and dad in the election you know when it comes to politics a lot of people would do anything just to defame someone and bring them down.
Jungkook: Well, that's how they play in politics everyone is back stabbing each other.
Yeri: But what if the rumors are true? That mom really did something you know unacceptable or bad. What if they cheat-
Jungkook: I'm sure its not true. Your dad has his own ways to get the trust of the people. Don't worry okay?

He give her a peck on the lips and this makes her smile and giggle.

Their graduation day has finally come. The students of Kim-Han University are getting ready to receive their rewards as they achieve and survive everything in their high school life.

Joy: Hey, I can't believe we are so ing done on our high school lives.
Suga: Yeah, I would miss this school.
Seulgi: Why? are you going abroad or something?
Suga: Yes. I'll go to canada for college.
Jimin: Its hard. I don't know yet what I want in my life.

Joy notices that Yeri is a bit uneasy.

Joy: Hey, are you looking for someone? is there something bothering you?
Yeri: Jungkook oppa is not yet here.
Joy: Well maybe he on his way now.

After 20 minutes of waiting Jungkook finally came.

Jungkook: Yeri
Yeri: Oh, oppa I thought you'll gonna be late.
Jungkook: Its fine.
Madame Kim: Yeri
Yeri: Mom

Madame Kim grabs her hand.

Madame Kim: Lets go now. Its your graduation day this is not the right time to flirt.
Yeri: But mom
Madame Kim: Lets go...NOW. 
Yeri: I'll see you later oppa. 

After their graduation ceremony, Yeri and Jungkook meets secretly.

Jungkook: Hey.
Yeri: Congrats to the both of us.
Jungkook: So what will you do in summer?
Yeri: I think we'll gonna have a family vacation outside the country.
Jungkook: Awww I want to be with you. Just atleast in first week of summer.
Yeri: Okay if that's what you want.

The two hug each other tightly.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh you're here.
Jungkook: Mom
Yeri: *Bowed* 
Mrs. Jeon: Congratulations to the both of you.
Yeri: Thank you Mrs. Jeon.

Madame Kim saw them and they approach them immediately.

Madame Kim: Yeri!
Yeri: Mom. Lets have a dinner with----

She grabs Yeri's hand.

Madame Kim: Lets go.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh Madame Kim can we have dinner later?
Madame Kim: No, we don't eat together with the hypocrites.
Yeri: Mom!
Mrs. Jeon: Oh Madame Kim I think you are being to much. I'm asking for a dinner with you in a nice way.
Madame Kim: I don't care if you are being nice to me I know what is your true color.
Yeri: Mom! shut up!
Mrs. Jeon: Madame Kim I don't know what you are talking about. I just want to be friends with you especially our children are dating now.
Madame Kim: Dating? From now on I want your son to stay away from my daughter. And the two of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter