Chapter 5 Conversation

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the weekends of seeing Jungkook to help Yeri prepare herself for the exam. The day that everyones' grade in the classroom are depending on Yeri has come. As the exam started everyone in the classroom became quiet and serious in answering the questions especially Yeri. 

Professor Yoon: 30 minutes left.

" the time is so fast. I'm still in the second part of the test. One more damn part." She thought.

After 30 minutes the exam is finally done. Now its the time for them to know the result of their fate.

Professor Yoon: As we all know its your scores depends on Ms. Kim Yeri. The passing grade is 95 and ofcourse the perfect score is 100. The result of Yeri' s exam and your result.

Everyone is nervous of what would be their results. Professor Yoon gave them a disappointment look and everyone became sad when they saw it especially Yeri. 

Professor Yoon: 97

Everyone felt a relief and shout out their happiness because all of them passed.

Yeri: I was damn nervous.
Joy: You did a great job.
Seulgi: That's our best friend.

Yeri looks at Jungkook and whispers " Thank you " to him.

Jungkook: Thanks for inviting me.
Seulgi: Its good that you are with us this lunch.
Joy: Tell us about yourself. I mean we want to get to know you more.
Yeri: I think they are right.
Jungkook: Well my dad was a former Prime Minister of the South Korea year 2000. I was 4 years old that time.
Yeri: My dad that time was a senator.
Seulgi: My dad too.
Jungkook: My mom was a lawyer until now she works as a lawyer and defending a lot of people. My dad died when I was 18.
Joy: Does she also solve your father's case?
Jungkook: I don't know. The case was already closed they said it was a heart attack that killed him. But I do believe my mom doesn't believe on that.
Joy: That was so sad. 
Jungkook: *nodded* Yeah.
Seulgi: So do you have any girlfriend?
Jungkook: I do have one before but we broke up.

Yeri became quiet suddenly.

Joy: You know what Yeri doesn't have a boyfriend too she's still a vir-
Yeri: Yah! What the hell are you saying? Do you really need to say that?
Joy: Sorry.
Seulgi: Joy, watch out your mouth sometimes.
Yeri: *sighed* I'm sorry Jungkook my friends are just you know they are just like that but believe me they are good friends.
Jungkook: Don't worry its fine. 

The class has resumed after their lunch and everyone started to feel bored on their classes. After that, the students started to go home as the class dismissed.

Jungkook: Hey guys. 
Jimin: Hey men
Suga: We have been waiting for you.
Jimin: How was y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter