Chapter 6 Three years ago story

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri got home from school. She proceed to the office of her dad who is waiting for her.

Yeri: *Bowed* Good afternoon dad.
Mr. President Kim: Good afternoon my daughter please take your seat.

She seated silently. She was really nervous right now. After winning the presidency this is the only time that her father is going to talk to her one on one again.

Mr. President Kim: Well I ask for you to be here because of what you have done to your school last week.
Yeri: Is it about the test? Are you going to scold me?
Mr. President Kim: No...no my baby. Dad just want to know how was it?
Yeri: Well, my friends they make me upset and make shout in the classroom and my teacher scolded me and he said to have a test and whatever score I get that would be the score of my classmates too thank god I did not fail. I got 97 and my classmates they got the same score as mine.
Mr. President Kim: That's great. So ummm....your mom told me that you met someone in your school? 
Yeri: How the hell did she knew that?!

Her dad was shock.

Yeri: Omo, I'm....I'm sorry Dad.
Mr. President Kim: *Clears his throat* Its okay. Can you tell me who is it?
Yeri: Its....its Jeon Jungkook.
Mr. President Kim: Jeon? Jeon Jungkook?

Yeri just nodded to him.

Yeri: He is the son of the former Prime Minister Jeon Woo Gyu

His eyes became wide.

Mr. President Kim: Oh, Woo Gyu 
Yeri: Why dad? Is there....any problem?
Mr. President Kim: Nothing. Its good to know that you have a new friend in school. Is he nice to you?
Yeri: Yeah. Actually, he is gentleman.
Mr. President Kim: That's good to hear.

In the bed room...........
Madame Kim: I need to make another plan for this.
Phone: What plan?
Madame Kim: Mrs. Jeon, she's back.
Phone: You can't fight her back on her plans. 
Madame Kim: I can. I do whatever I can.
Phone: The reputation of your family especially your husband Kim Bok Shim is being contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter