Chapter 2 Till I met you

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girl 1: Omo, he is so cute.
Girl 2: Please sit beside me.
Girl 3: I hope he could be with me at lunch time.

Professor Yoon: Quiet! Mr. Jeong please sit at the sit of our drop out student at back of Ms. Kim Yeri. Jungkook sliently walk going to his sit. When he reach his seat, he silently sit on the chair.

Joy: Pssst....pssst

Joy trying to call his attention. Jungkook saw her and giving her what?! look.

Joy: I'm Joy. Jungkook right?
Jungkook: Neh.
Yeri: Joysshii, refrain from talking pay your attention to Professor Yoon not to him.
Joy: Its fine. Professor Yoon won't hear me. Hey, you know what this is Kim Yeri you know her right?

 Jungkook just nodded to her.

Yeri: Yah, stop interviewing him. He can't focus on the discussion.
Seulgi: Yeri is still single and ready to mingle. *wink*
Yeri: Yah!

Professor Yoon was shock and stop from discussing because of Yeri's sudden raise of voice.

Professor Yoon: Excuse me what is it Ms. Kim?
Yeri: I....ummm....sorry Professor Yoon.
Professor Yoon: Next week you'll gonna have a short quiz and your scores will depend on the score of Ms. Kim. If Ms. Kim will get a passing grade all of you will be passed but If she got a failure grade all of you will be failed.
Joy: So it means we don't need to take the exam only Yeri?
Professor Yoon: No, all of you will gonna take the exam whatever your score is it won't be your score, whatever the score of Ms. Kim will be your score.

Everyone is glaring at Yeri.

Professor Yoon: Oh there's another thing the contents of the exam is not yet discussed so better study this whole subject.
Yeri: What I'm going to do? I'm dead.

As the bell rang everyone fixed their books and ready to go home.

Seulgi: Sorry Yeri.
Joy: Yeah, really sorry.
Yeri: *sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter