Chapter 12 Revelations

Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kim's Mansion........

Police 1: She's not in her bedroom sir.

Police 2: She's not also in their library and even in the outside of their home. One of the maids told me that she left the house but she didn't tell anyone where would she go.

Police General: Well, we could still easily find her. She was already a suspect and banned from going outside the country.

Yeri got home and saw a lot of police cars and officers outside their house.

Yeri: Good evening sir.

Police General: *Bowed* Good evening Ms. Kim, it seems that your mom escaped and she was no where to be found in your house and in the whole neighborhood, do you know where is she now?

Yeri: No I don't know.

Suho: Yeri!

Yeri: Oppa, do you know where is mom?

Suho: No, I don't have any idea where is she now.

Police General: If that is the case, we will still search for her. We will do anything to tract her location right now and also if ever she will call you please tell us right away.

At Seoul Police Station......

Mrs. Jeon already filed the case againts Madame Kim. At the same time the Police General also arrived in the Police Station.

Police General: Good evening Mrs. Jeon, well we searched her in her house and in the neighborhood where she leaves but we didn't see her. But we are so sure that the suspect is still in the country.

Mrs. Jeon: Oh my Taeyeon! I...I can't believe this, the president's second wife killed your father and now she's trying to escape on the crime she committed! I want her to be in Jail!
  
Jungkook just looking at her mom with a disgusted face.

Taeyeon: We'll do everything to get fix this huge problem and be at peace. For now, just go home first I will call auntie to stay with you this night.

Mrs. Jeon: Okay, that's better. Hey, you also need to rest the two of you.

Jungkook: Don't worry about us mom, we could take care of ourselves.

Mrs. Jeon leave the police station while the two remain and had little talk about what happened tonight.

Taeyeon: I couldn't believe on what's happening infront of me right now. Madame Kim is the one who killed our dad.

Jungkook: Me too. I worried a lot for Yeri.

Taeyeon: What she's going to do now?

Jungkook: She's planning to leave Korea after this mess.

Taeyeon: I pity her. Her dad is in the hospital  and now her step mom was a killer.

Jungkook: I think she didn't do this alone.

Taeyeon: What are you talking about?......what do you mean?

Jungkook: I think she had accomplice to do this. She's the wife of a politician of course she would not just plan this alone or do this alone.

Taeyeon: And who do you think is her accomplice on this crime?

Jungkook: Mom. Our own mom.

Taeyeon widened her eyes.

Taeyeon: Wawa.....what?!..........How can you say thay? Do you have evidence? Hey Jungkook!

Jungkook: I heard her......I heard everything before we comeback here in korea from china.

Flashback in China.........

Mrs. Jeon was resting on their backyard enjoying the fresh air when suddenly someone is calling from her phone. She saw it was just a number.

Mrs. Jeon: Who is this? No one knows that we are here in america.

She still answers the phone.

Mrs. Jeon: Hello? Who is this?

Phone: How are you Hae Sook? Have you already forgotten about me?....about us?

Mrs. Jeon: Myung Joon-sshii?

Myung Joon: Yes, I am.

Mrs. Jeon: I already told you not to call me anymore. Our business with each other is already done! Now, get lost!

Myung Joon: No no no no. Not yet. I need you to sustain my needs.

Mrs. Jeon: Hahahaha! Is your mind already lost?! I already paid you a big amount to kill the president's first wife and now you want more?! 

Myung Joon: Then do you want me to tell to your children that you are the mastermind of killing dad?

Mrs. Jeon: Don't you ever tell that to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter