chapter 7

Unusual love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“your wound are all gone Baek, and your arms are good as ever, it’s time to work on the gait training, and for that we have to go to the physio gym.” Chanyeol said smiling at the boy.

Baekhyun frown not liking the idea of leaving the room.

He was afraid.

Chanyeol notice that hold his patient hand, “Baek, you have been in this hospital for six months now, three while you were in a coma. And not once you left your room, I also heard you refused when someone tried to take you out in the garden.”

He left his hand to the patient cheek and Baekhyun lean into the touch already familiar with it. Closing his eyes feeling the warmth.

Chanyeol smiled at the cute action, “you know you can’t stay in the room forever, you have to leave it in the end.”

Baekhyun shook his head refusing to meet the tall therapist’s eyes.

He knew that. But he can delaying it till he have the courage to leave the room, he too was feeling suffocated in this room, not used to staying in the same place for long time, he try to change the bed positions when he feel suffocated but it’s only do a minor help. The idea of facing the world now seem to frighten him.

“Are you afraid?” Chanyeol asked, receiving a nod in return.

“You don’t have to, as I said I’m right here next to you. I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Baekhyun looked at his hand feeling his heart would burst, seriously he don’t know what would he do without Chanyeol, this man who used to be a stranger to him six months ago now seem to have a huge effect on Baekhyun feelings.

They sit there in silent till Chanyeol asked again, “Baekhyunnie… do you trust me?”

Baekhyun looked at the tall man, he already know the answer, but why?

Why does he trust this man, he know him no longer than half a year but he felt like he know him since forever.

“Baekhyunnie…” Chanyeol called when the younger looked lost at his thoughts.

Baekhyun raise his eyes, looking right into the therapist eyes. “Y-yes.”

Okay… that was shocking for both of them, Chanyeol eyes were wide open looking at the younger who was in the same state.

“B-Baek! You…you! You talked!!” Chanyeol yelled recovering from his shock.

The voice was low and rough but it was there.

Baekhyun eyes start to water he open his mouth again and was once again surprised when he could talk. “I- I …”

He didn’t know what to say, he felt dizzy.

“c-cha- Chanyeol…” he said finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter