chapter 2

Unusual love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days pass painfully slow for the four members family, every day they pray it would be the day their little precious boy will wake up but in the end they would head home with tears in their eyes and the hope in their hearts is a little less than the morning, but they are still strong, believing that Baekhyun is strong enough and in the end he is going to wake, calling them and smiling to them again.

The doctor who check on him told them that the vital signs are better than before and Baekhyun in officially out of the danger zone, his fractures are healing nicely and the wounds disappearing slowly and in no time they would be nothing but scars.

Every time one of the family members would ask the doctor what is the chances of Baekhyun not waking up he would smiled at them sadly telling them to stay stronger and to have hope, their son fight for his life before so he won’t stop now.

____________

It’s been a week and four days when the doctor announce they would move him out of the ICU to a normal room, and since the family is a VIP in the hospital they booked a privet room for their boy.

__________________

Chanyeol p.o.v:

 

He reach the hospital with a radiating smile waving to the familiar faces as he pass them exchanges a few greeting words along the way, he walked right into the physiotherapy department and change into the scrub and the white ironed coat.

“Is the world finally going to end?” a voice said at the door catching the attention of the tall therapist.

“Huh?” he asked confused to his friend/ co-worker.

“You came early for five days straight!”

“You know why Jongin, it’s all because of that Byun patient.” The other guy who was behind Jongin said.

“Good morning Jongin, good morning Kyungsoo” Chanyeol said sarcastically, “and I always come early!” he complain.

“Really? Maybe we should ask Suho he will know for sure.” Kyungsoo smirk.

Suho is the Head of Department and he always complain about Chanyeol coming late to work, so no, asking him is out of question.

“Come on guys stop it already, I’m just trying to improve myself.”

“Yeah right, for that Byun alright.” It was Jongin this time.

“Stop mention him in every sentence.” That tall guy whined but still the blush on his cheeks say it all.

He ignored their teasing eyes and moved to the physical therapy gymnasium.

 

“You are one of a kind Chanyeol.” This time it was Suho who was sitting behind his desk at the end of the gym. “To actually fall in love with a coma patient.”

“So what? He is going to wake up in the end, and I didn’t fall in love with him, I just care about my patient.” He said ignoring all their judging eyes moving to the desk taking the paper with his patients’ names.

“Come on, stop wasting time and start working.” He said to no one in particular  avoiding their teasing eyes and before anyone could say anything he already start walking out to the pediatric department to see his first patient which is a young girl with hydrocephalus (increase in brain fluid in the head).

Chanyeol is a twenty seven years old single man, with a 185 cm high and silver newly cut hair.

He graduate with a degree of physiotherapy four years ago and has been working in this hospital after the internship in the same place.

It’s great hospital and care about the patients, maybe because it’s privet one, and the admission require a fortune.

It was hard for him when he first start working seeing all this patients with different diseases, with so little things he could do to make it less painful for his patients.

He won’t even deny how much tears he let for so many different patients.

After all everyone in this hospital got their own story to tell.

 

The different between the doctors and physiotherapist is simple.

The doctor deal with all diseases and all kind people also seeing a lot of blood and seeing a lot of dead bodies.

But the physiotherapy is different, the patients are selected, everyone need to see the doctors but not everyone meet the physiotherapist, not all cases requires one.

Also most of the time you see your doctor once a month or even more, but if you are admitted in the hospital it could be three times a day but each time is less than ten minutes.

While the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter