chapter 5

Unusual love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol looked at the form between his hands, the personal information already written from the hospital file such as the name, age, the address, gender, and the day of the accident and the admission date.

Next in line were the diagnosis, it was multiple fractures with mild brain injury and spinal cord injury.

Other information about Baekhyun medical history was written.

What’s left now is the examination part.

“Okay Baekhyun, let’s get started.” He smiled noticing the nervous look on his patient face.

“Don’t worry, it’s just small questions and hopefully it’s won’t take long before we are done.”

Baekhyun nodded looking at the therapist face, for some odd reason he feel calm knowing he is in the same room with this man.

“It’s off the topic but your voice going to return soon, don’t think much about it.” Chanyeol said as if he is feeling Baekhyun was bothered by it, Baekhyun wasn’t the first Chanyeol treat after a coma, some of them wouldn’t be able to talk for a while and it bother them, that why Chanyeol encourage Baekhyun

 

“Okay, let’s get started then, first thing are you in pain in any place?”

The boy shook his head, his body is number than pain.

“Numbness?” Chanyeol asked looking at him.

A nod.

“Where?”

Baekhyun looked at his legs.

“One of them or both?”

Baekhyun left two fingers, he was getting flustered, he was used to talk a lot but now only using his hands or head to answer bother him.

Chanyeol start writing a small smile reach his mouth ‘so there is a little sensation.’

“Any burning feeling or throbbing, or dull pain, or electrical?”

Baekhyun shook his head.

The next was the deformities, Chanyeol took a quick scan at the boy’s body and thankfully there was none, due to the good medical care while he was in the coma such things were prevented.

After that is was the movement tests.

After half hour of requesting of some movements of the arms Chanyeol write what he notice.

While he was writing he felt a tab on his hand, he looked up at the boy.

Baekhyun looked uncertain and then looked at his arm lifting the right arm for few seconds only for the arm to fall on the bed.

Chanyeol understand what’s the boy trying to say.

“don’t worry, nothing wrong with your arm, it was due the prolong coma you were in and the lack of use of your body, it become weak but with the proper exercises it’s going to return like before and even better.”

Baekhyun nodded at this and can’t help but to smile, it’s kind of a good new, you know waking up to find yourself unable to talk and not able to use nor his hands or his legs, he was kind of glad.

After few tests and requests they reach to the legs part, the part were all the parties in this situation want to know.

Chanyeol now going to find out if the boy would ever be able to walk or is it over for him.

He took a deep breath before looking directly at the young patient eyes.

“I know that this is what you are waiting for Baek, but I want to tell you no matter what the result is you are not alone in this, your father and mother also your older brother, they are behind your back, also… there is me, I’m going to stay by your side in every step in this path now.”

Baekhyun can feel the tears fall onto his cheeks, it’s feel so real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter