chapter 1

Unusual love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark, no matter where I look it’s still dark, I looked down at my hands but I couldn’t see them, I fist them still I couldn’t see it , I stand up deciding to walk in hope of finding something, anything besides this darkness.

Walking was pointless, nothing happening just more darkness.

Mom? Dad? Jebum?

Where the hell I am? How did I get here?

My memory is blank! I can’t remember anything

I let out a sigh and dropped on the floor, I’m feeling hopeless and defeated.

I closed my eyes letting the darkness eat me when suddenly there was voices, a lot of them talking really fast, I tried to understand what they are saying but it’s like another language, I stood up again and focused where the sounds are coming from.

I started walking again but this time with a destination.

The sounds are becoming clearer and I was able to understand some of it.

“We are losing him!”

“Come on you can do it.”

I couldn’t understand the meanings behind the words but if I could understand the words itself it mean I’m in the right way.

I took more steps and the sounds are getting louder and darkness in vanishing, a ray of light replace it, the light become bigger and bigger and the dark was gone.

Suddenly I saw it, a door not too far from where I standing, I wanted to run but my legs lose its ability to function.

I was getting desperate, afraid the door would despair any seconds, and the voices start to creep me.

“We’re losing time.”

“If his heart won’t beat in the next 15 seconds it would be game over.”

Heart?

Lose?

What the hell is happening?

“TEN!”

I don’t know what is happening but I got this feeling that I should start moving like right now or everything would end.

I took a deep breath and tried to take another step, and it works!

I took another two steps when the voice came back this time it was more desperate.

“Five seconds!!”

I don’t know where this strength came from but I start running.

“Three.”

“Two.”

I hold the handle and open the door when everything turn black again and a sudden wave of sleepiness wash over me, I fall down but strangely it was not painful, I closed my eyes letting the sleep take in and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

-In the operation room-

“We got a beat! We did it!” the assistant yelled happily.

They continue the operation now with much lighted hearts since they were out of the danger zone.

It took them about two more hours before the doctor smiled faintly, he order his assistant to close up all the wounds.

He took one last look at the patient, “we got a fighter right here, well done son.”

He walked up to the waiting area where the patient

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter