chapter 6

Unusual love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day Chanyeol would work with Baekhyun while the patient is awake.

Chanyeol was a little nervous, Baekhyun is his first crush and his patient at the same time.

He never liked anyone before, sure he was popular in high school and the university, a lot of girls and some boys confess their love to him, after all he was the tall, handsome, smart, and kind, he was good in sports too, all in all he was your typical high school crush, but all their confessions were all turn down, he always believed that one day his soul mate would show up, one day he would look at that person face and he would feel the connection, he himself knew it was ridicules, he tried to have feeling for other people but it will always end with nothing, he couldn’t bring himself to date someone he won’t feel a thing with them.

That’s way he waited, he was ready to stay single his whole life rather than go out with someone he couldn’t love.

And as cheesy as it may sound he felt his heart change the first time he looked at the younger.

He didn’t even dream about liking his own patient, he heard a lot of stories like this before, a doctor and a patient falling in love.

He thought it was not real love, maybe it was a heat of a moment or the patient relay too much on the doctor since he was there when the patient need support, he always thought that they are not going to last forever.

He was shocked when he felt like Baekhyun is the one for him, it was wrong in so many levels, he regret thinking about other relationships and even calling them ‘not real love.’

No one has the right to judge your love… but what can he do now?

Since they met in such a professional way they can’t become together, it’s not like Baekhyun would love him too.

All his life he was waiting for this moment, who would thought that Chanyeol finally found the one but they can’t be together.

He will make sure it won’t be getting in the way of helping his patient, Baekhyun need him now more than ever, his whole life depend on this period, and he won’t let that boy down.

As much as it make him sad he already accepted and decided to keep his ‘little’ crush a secret from everyone.

If Baekhyun was really his destiny he is sure they are going to end up together.

He walked to the VIP room knocking twice and before he could open the door it was open and Baekhyun father walked out.

“Hello sir.” Chanyeol said smiling at the man.

“Oh, you’re here Dr. Park, Baekhyun just wake up, I think he is ready for his session. Please take care of my boy.”

“Don’t worry sir I will do everything I can to help Baekhyun.” Chanyeol replied.

When the father walked away Chanyeol knocked at the door again and walk in.

“Hello Baekhyun.” He said and mentally give himself a pat in the shoulder, he already called the boy Baekhyunnie so many times and get away with it.

Baekhyun looked up from the phone (his brother told him to use it as a way of communication) he was holding with a smile, but after the greeting the smile was gone and a frown take its place.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Chanyeol asked worried slowly approaching Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shook his head and start typing something in the phone, he was slightly slow since his hands are still weak.

When he was done he handed the phone to the therapist.

‘Are you mad at me?’ the text say.

“Mad? No, why would” Chanyeol asked surprised.

Baekhyun took the phone back and start typing again.

‘You didn’t call me with a nickname.’

Chanyeol read the text twice just to make sure and looked up and the boy only to find him pouting with a rosy blushing cheeks.

“Aww, our Baekhyunnie is so cute.” He punch the younger’s cheeks lightly, “I was afraid you won’t like it, look like I was wrong, if you okay with it I will keep doing it.”

Baekhyun found himself nodding while his cheeks remain in the therapist hold, their eyes met when Baekhyun decide to look at the tall man.

Neither of them looked away and they stayed like this for a few seconds before Chanyeol decide to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter