chapter 3

Unusual love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months already pass and Baekhyun is still in a coma.

Some of the fractures are already healed, some of them need a little time but they are healing perfectly.

The wounds are all gone, luckily no scars remain on his face, although there is scars showing under his clothes, only hoping that time would heal them.

His mother would always arrive in the morning, telling stories to her son, sometimes she would go home to rest and Jebum would come instead of her for a few hours but he got a job in their company as he is the next CEO after his father, he would be tired, he would fall asleep next to his brother, some other time he would talk to him like he used to do before the accident, telling jokes and his day events.

As well as his father who would always come late at night, straight from the company, when the visiting hours are over, but since they are a VIP no one can stop them.

They are getting use to the hospital stays and that frighten them, what if Baekhyun never wake up?

Another person can’t wait for Baekhyun to wake up.

He’s none other than park Chanyeol.

He would always leave Baekhyun session to the last, so he would take his time, he also start talking to the boy a lot, as if he is listening.

Like a dairy, he would say anything and everything to Baekhyun.

His name, his hobbies, his favorite things, his growing up story, his worries.

He don’t know why he is doing it but as soon as he see his patient face nothing can stop him mouth from talking.

A sigh left the therapist mouth as he walked to the VIP room, knocking twice before entering.

It was empty, well empty expect for the bed where the most beautiful man is laying (Chanyeol thoughts).

He walked to the bed “hello, Baekhyunnie” the same greeting every time.

“You are looking quit good today, I’m happy no scars remain on your beautiful face, and I can work more freely with you know since the fractures almost healed.” He paused and focused on his job, not feeling like talking today.

Moving the limbs one by one “I really hope you can wake up now, you have been sleeping for way too long.” He said sadly.

After a while he was done so he moved a chair and sit next to the sleeping boy.

Three months passed but not once Chanyeol has touch the boy beyond job proposes, but this time he move his hand slowly to the boy cheeks, it was pale and  less plump than three months ago, it’s no wonder since the boy is in a coma and no solid food has enter his body for a while.

He creased the patient soft cheek lightly, “come on Baekhyun, fight for your life… you already did it once, you can do it again.” The therapist said now moving his hand to hold Baekhyun hand.

He left it there for a while just looking at the boy face before shaking his head. He stand up ready to leave, he squeezed Baekhyun hand as a silent goodbye.

He was about to take his hand back when something happen.

Something he waited too long for it to happen for, something he never thought going to happen today.

He felt Baekhyun hand moving, squeezing back but with a light grip, it almost went unnoticed, but not for Chanyeol.

He stare at their linked hands before looking at Baekhyun face, the boy’s eyes were twitching as if he trying to open them, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter