SIXTEEN

Moment Of Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter
“So, how long are you planning to stay here?”

Youngbae arrived as soon as Choice leave. At first I thought he was staying because he was expecting to hear the final version of the song, but since I refuse I thought he would leave.

He started to type or text to someone over his phone, so when he suddenly stand up and start to walk straight to me with a dangerous look on his eyes, I was startled.

“I wasn’t planning on doing this but you leave me no choice…” and suddenly he screamed “Daesung, now!!!”

“Sorry hyung” out of the blue Daesung was at the studio and he was grabbing me by the waist and lifting me up to carry me over his shoulder, like if I were a sack. “But we need to take you home”

“What are you guys doing?!!!” I moved around until Daesung couldn’t hold me anymore, once I was free I ran looking for a place to hide but Youngbae was faster and trapped me in his arms, while Daesung took the opportunity and grabbed my legs, so now Youngbae was holding the upper part of my body, and they were carrying me to the exit. “Stop!!! I need to wait for Seungri!!”

“Seungri can’t come right now!!” I keep moving so it wasn’t easy for Youngbae to hold me on place, even so he was stronger than me, seems like everyone was stronger than me nowadays “He told us to take you home, you need to rest and eat something!!!”

What? Did he told them I was here waiting for him? I stopped moving and turn around to face my friend.

“Why?”

“He is in Hong Kong now, he can’t come right away, and because he knows how stubborn you are, he texted me to give me heads up of your plans…” I don’t know what expression I had, that my friend's look softened when he added. “He is worried about you. And he will look for you, just not now.”

“He is not ready to talk to me, isn’t he? He doesn’t want to see me.” My friend looked surprised and unable to give me an answer, I turned around looking for Daesung, who had the same expression, but he did answer me.

“No, he is not ready.” I must accept that I wasn’t expecting that answer, I wish he had lied to me. “But he will be, he just need a little bit more time.” But again, Daesung knows what and how to say the truth.

I stopped fighting and let them drag me home.

When I woke up I realized I wasn’t at my house, I was at Youngbae’s I could smell food from here so I decided to go investigating, while I was reaching my destination I could hear voices.

“Why are you all here? Is this some kind of intervention or something?” all my Big Bang members, except for the maknae, were gathered in Youngbae’s kitchen.

“Do you need an intervention?!! Oh My God Hyung… what should we do? You were right, he is losing his mind!!!!” Youngbae was making this dramatic moves while talking to Top hyung, who was looking impassive while holding a glass of wine.

“No, you rascal. We are here because we like Youngbae’s food and because I made the best wine selection to accompany it” he looked at me bored, but added. “We also like to spend time together, but it seems that you are not in the mood, as lately seems to be the most normal thing for you.”

Ugh, this hyung always playing the victim card. Who was the one that was dragged from Jeju to YG, to the studio, to work over a song that in the first place didn’t even meant to be one, and then dragged out of there to someone else house, even though he was told he will be at HIS house???

“Woah!!! You haven’t talk that much in months… so you are feeling better?” Daesung was looking amazed but happy, and I just realized I had said all that out loud.

“Of course not, I need a bath, clean clothes and food!!!” They all looked to one another and I swear to God they wanted to make fun of me, but held back.

“You can take a bath here, you know where, I mean it wouldn´t be the first time you spend the night here, your manager brought you some clean clothes that you will find in the room you just come out and I’m about to finish cooking, so it will be ready once you are ready.” Youngbae was acting like my mom, but I wasn’t going to complain about it, he constantly do it anyway.

I did as I was told and when I came out, the table was set, there were even some music and they were just waiting for me. I ate and drink a lot, they talk about a lot of things, changing from one topic to another, we giggled, we laugh, but I was feeling anxious, like if at any moment they will actually made some kind of intervention, like they were waiting for me to be relaxed enough for them to take over the matter.

It was getting late and they weren’t making anything different, and I was getting delusional, does that mean they were waiting for someone else? Were they waiting for Seungri? Does he asked them to keep me entertain so he can arrived and tell me he doesn’t want me like I want him? Not even as friends…

“Jiyong?” TOP was calling my name, but it felt as if he was far away.

“Is there something you guys aren’t telling me?”

“Like what?”

“Don’t do this hyung. I don’t know, that’s what I’m asking.”

“I think you know”

Oh God this hyung was getting on my nerves AGAIN. Maybe Daesung could help me, I turned to see him, but he had this serious expression he usually never have, so I turned to Youngbae, my longtime friend would help me, right?

“Youngbae?”

“Yes, Jiyong-ah?”

“What is going on?”

“About what?”

“Oh My God” I stand up, they planned this, I was sure. “What are you guys doing? What is this?”

I started to pace around Youngbae’s living room thinking what could I be missing, did I forgot something? Was there something I haven’t asked?

“Ok… here’s what I think you guys know but I don’t. Ready?” They were all looking at me expectantly. “First, how is that thing of Seungri becoming a big shareholder of YG? And hyung don’t look at me like that, I have plenty of questions, this is just the beginning”

“Ok... so let’s begin. Youngbae?” TOP was making me faces but he complied and asked Youngbae to answer me.

Yang Hyun Suk hav

Please log in to read the full chapter