TEN

Moment Of Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week passed without news from Lee Ho-Sang. After my talk with said man everything have been suspiciously calm and it was making me anxious.

The shareholder was known for hold grudges, and I went to his home, gave him a lecture and leave without letting him said a word, so I was expecting a backlash from him.

I know he would eventually make something to take revenge on me but right now what I wanted more than anything was to hang out with my friends again.

Two days ago I discovered that Seungri reach an agreement between his company, Natural High Records and YG Entertainment, with this the DJs under his agency would collaborate with the artist under YG and vice versa.

It was a good deal, YG have always tried to reach new markets and Natural High Records have been able to access important ones, like China.

I will be forever impress with the maknae, I truly think he is a genius. But, I will never tell him that.

The point is that after my discovery I was able to understand why he have been spending so much time in YG’s studios. Not that it explained why he have been with Youngbae, since the latter is not that fond of EDM.

But since my main objective was to get close to my friends, again. I opted to not make a fuss about it, for now…

“Seunghyun hyung, please”

“Oh My God, Jiyong! Since when have you became such a crybaby?”

“I’m not” but I was pouting, I was trying to look cute, hyung have a soft spot for cute things.

“But look at you!! You are here throwing a tantrum, like a baby!!!”

“I’m not!!!” I pouted again, and looked at him with my best begging eyes.

The first step was to obtain Seunghyun forgiveness. I knew he wasn’t really angry at me, just disappointed, what was actually worse.  But I needed his help and for that he needed to talk to me, what he haven’t been doing since the failed dinner at his house.

“Jiyong… first of all, how did you know I was here?”

“I…” Truth, I just made a few calls to get to know his schedule. But I couldn’t tell him that, he hates when people doesn’t know what privacy means, and even more if it is about work.

 “Don’t tell me you bribed my manager, AGAIN. I will kill him for sure.”

“Hyung!! That is not the point.”

“What is the point then?”

“Can you arrange another dinner at your house?”

He looked at me with an amused smile on his face.

“I see… so you are trying to get close to maknae again”

“It is not about the maknae…” but he interrupted me with his awful laugh.

“Of course it is!!! Stop lying to yourself.”

“It’s about all of my friends, ok? And well, that includes maknae.”

“Ok, that sound reasonable. Go on. Why do you want me to organize a din

Please log in to read the full chapter