TWELVE

Moment Of Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We will protect him!!”

Seunghyun call us all to his house the next morning, and right now he was standing in the middle of his living room barefoot, in pajamas. And was screaming while pointing to the ceiling, like he was making some kind of oath.

When I arrived he had already updated Youngbae and Daesung. The latter followed hyung and was standing beside him to support his statement.

“Yes, we will!!!”

I just rolled my eyes to them. They started to planned what to do to prevent Lee Ho-Sang doing damage to Seungri. But I was more interested in Youngbae.

“You don’t look surprised”

This caught the attention of Seunghyun and Daesung, who immediately stopped their discussion and join us in the couch again.

“That’s true. While I was telling you all the things Lee Ho-Sang has done to our maknae with his media play, you weren’t reacting.”

“Well…” Youngbae looked carefully to each one of us, I was the last one he looked directly in the eye while he continue. “Seungri already know about this.”

“What?!!” I was shocked. “What do you mean he know? And he just let it happened?”

“Maknae knows!!” Daesung looked positively incredulous and Seunghyun lose any kind of ability to speak.

“Well, at first it was just a hunch. But afterwards it became obvious, every time Jiyong screw things there was a scandal of Seungri. There were moments when the gossip or problems of Jiyong didn’t even got published but Seungri already had something in the news…”

“That’s not true” I just couldn’t, or more that I didn’t want to believe Seungri were aware of all this and just let it happened, I just couldn’t. “Like what?”

“For example…” he pulled out his cellphone, and handed it to me with an article. “This morning was announced that Seungri got scammed, but the articles main focus are on Seungri’s lack of ability to handle risk and business, and are pointing him as a bad choice for investors.”

Please log in to read the full chapter