ONE

Moment Of Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

I’ve been wandering around my new house long enough to know that something was wrong with me. I usually don’t move around much, even more because I’m always somehow tired of being everywhere… all the travels, airports, hotels, you grow tired of it all.

But my manager called and it got me anxious.

A few days ago I finished my latest world tour. It’s been said that it was the longest and more successful tour for a Korean artist, truth to be told I didn’t care much, I was happy to be able to share my music with so many people that actually seem to understand what I was trying to convey, that felt certain connection with my lyrics or empathy or perhaps they felt that I understand what they’ve been through when they heard certain songs…

The point is, I was happy on stage, but outside it I was alone, kind of empty. Music, melodies, lyrics, my fans singing along, that was all I have lately.

Before that I was able to communicate with so much people, to socialize, to be friendly, but as my fame grew, the fakeness of the people around me grew too. It was hard for me to found someone sincere that wanted me for who I was, for the human being Kwon Ji Yong, more than they wanted to show off they knew “G-Dragon”.

And maybe that’s why I started to despise this other persona of mine, G-Dragon, that have gave me so much, but at the same time it is taking so much away from me.

I

Please log in to read the full chapter