Chapter Eight

Finding Myself

"I'm so sorry. Are you ok? I should have been paying better attention!" A smooth voice filled my ears. A voice that now looking back on, shouldn't have sounded so good to me. Looking up I see a very familar face, one that I had seen in my dreams, one that kept haunting me. "Miss are you ok?" His eyes showed his worry.

"I ummm." My voice kept waivering. Why was I like this? I've never had an issue speaking to anyone before this. I wasnt exactly a shy person, but his eyes just held me in a trance."Im ok." I was finnaly able to spit out. He helped me up grabbing my hand and pulling me to the sidewalk.

"How about I buy you a coffee to make this up to you?" His eyes sparkled as he showed off his toothy smile.

"No really it's ok I wasn't paying attention to where I was going it was partly my fault too." I burt out not knowing what to do.

"No I insist it would really make me feel better. Please?"  The look on his face made me want to pinch his cheeks. He was an adorable man with an innocent look to him.

"Umm alright I guess thats ok." I didnt really have anything to loose at this point.

"Come with me I know a great coffe shop around here." He grabbed my hand again pulling me with him. My face turning hot at the contact. Suddenly he turns towards me."By the way, what's your name?" Realization hit me that we never excanged names. "Uh Rissah."

"Wow thats such a pretty name! Mine's Sandeul but you can call me Dullie if you want." He said with a hint of a smile in his voice. Grinning he turned grabbing my hand once again and pulling me towards the coffee shop once more.

 

Sorry I know it's short it's been a long day but I really wanted to update! I hope you like!