Chapter Ten

Finding Myself

The next morning I wake to a knock. Rolling out of bed, I don't even look in the mirror and answer the door. To my horror, it was Sandeul looking as beautiful as ever in his jeans and sweater. "Wow did I wake the princess from her beauty sleep," He teases, me making me blush.

"Yes, you did!" I pouted.

"Well, I would like to take you to dinner if that's alright with you?" I was too shocked to answer at first. Was he asking me on a date? No way he wouldn't we only met yesterday.

"Sure," I casually agree with his invite."Just let me wash up."

"Alright meet me in the lobby Princess." I blush at the nickname as he closes the door. Deciding to wear warmer clothing today I opt for a navy sweater and a pair of jeans. 

Once dressed I run to the elevator ready to meet Sandeul. 

Lobby--------------

I step out of the elevator scanning the room for Sandeul. I spotted him talking to a woman who appeared the same age as him. Jealousy boiled within me when she handed him a piece of paper, likely with her number on it. As she leaves I approach to see Sandeul throw away the paper. I felt relieved, and smile as I greet him. "I'm ready." 

After Breakfast---------

 

We decided to go for a walk after we ate. The beach was calling my name today. As we step onto the sand I immediately take my shoes off, wanting to feel the sand between my toes. I grin as I turn to Sandeul to see he also removed his shoes."Race you there!" He yells, running ahead of me towards the clear ocean water. It takes me a moment to realize what was happening but when I did I took off running after him giggling the whole way. When I reach the edge of the water I get a splash of water to the face. "YAH! Are you crazy?!" I yell chasing Dullie around splashing him. If you were to look at us from afar it would be like a scene from a drama. The couple that likes each other but won't admit it runing around chasing each other. Water splashing around them sun shining it was like a dream.

Later-------

After playing in the water for hours we let the sun dry our clothes. I was very thankful that it was warmer than the weather station said it would be. When the sun started to go down we sat on a rock at the edge of the ocean, wanting to watch it from a better view. By then I was exhausted. Without really thinking about it I take the headphone from Sandeul's ear and put it in mine leaning my head on his shoulder. In that moment everything felt so right like it was meant to be.

When the sun had fully set we decided to go back to the hotel walking hand in hand the whole way. In these moments I was happy, truly happy. "Rissah," Sandeul spoke in a soft voice as we got into the empty elevator.

"Yes?" I glance at Sandeul to see him blushing.

"I know we haven't really known each other long but I feel like I've known you forever. I would like to go on a proper date with you." He explains. 

"Really?" I ask. The look of shock apparent on my face.

"Yes really," Sandeul spoke in a low tone as the elevator stopped on his floor.

"Yes, I would love to."  I answer. Sandeul leans over and kisses my forehead leaving me there in the elevator in shock.

The next chapter is a plot twist!!!!!