Chapter Seven

Finding Myself

I woke the next morning feeling slightly chilly. Rolling over I feel the silk-like blanket wrap tighter around me. I see that I left the window open causing a crisp breeze to fill the room. I shudder and rub my shoulders. Singing to myself I relive the dream I was awoken from. In the dream, there was a beautiful man with deep brown eyes I now recognize as the man from the coffee shop. Why was he in my dream? Sure he was good looking but I've seen a lot of good-looking men without them turning up in my dreams. I ran from him like a scared child yesterday. Why? I don't even know him. These questions circle in my head until I get annoyed and decide that I will ignore it. Sure I ran into him twice but I probably would never see him again so it wouldn't matter. All I could think now is I need coffee as I head down for the complimentary breakfast. The smells waking me up and relieving the gloom.

 

After breakfast, I decide that I would walk around town and check out all the local shops. Stepping out of the hotel I head to what looks to be a clothing shop. One disadvantage of being American is Korean sizing runs small. Unsure if I would fit in any of the clothing I decided to keep walking. Down the street I find a grocery store. I decide to enter to grab a snack or two. It wasn't a very large shop but I quickly find what I was looking for and leave. 

I continue my walk stopping to buy items every once in a while. After about 2 miles I decide to grab a coffee and head back to the hotel. I find a nice little coffee shop across the street from me. Once I enter the smell of freshly brewed coffee hits my face. I order an Americano and continue on my way. I head back in the direction I originally came from. After about 20 minutes of walking I realize nothing looked familiar to me. I pull out my phone and thank god I find a signal. With the directions pulled up on my phone I go to cross the street. Now at that moment, I probably should have been paying attention but I was to busy looking at my phone until I hit the ground. 

 

And cliffhanger sorry I haven't really been updating!