Chapter Eleven

Finding Myself

The next day I spent in my hotel room working on my blog. Yes, I have a blog its not very popular but I enjoy writing. Sandeul was busy today as he was visiting some friends and I really didn't want to but in. I spent most of the day typing and staring at a computer so after about Eight hours I decided to go for a walk. I decided to wear a heavy jacket today due to the snow falling outside. I was a peaceful day and all I wanted at this point was to breathe in the crisp winter air so I take the elevator down to the lobby and continue to the front doors. As I exit the doors I see a van which wasn't unusual people tend to come and go. What caught my eye was the person putting their suitcase in the van and getting in as it drove off. Sadeul.... No.. He wouldn't just leave without telling me anything, would he? I was too stunned to say anything as he got into the van. I mean we didn't even exchange numbers or anything. Maybe I've been staring at the computer so long in seeing things. Yeah, thats it. calming myself I continue on my walk. 

Back at the hotel  --------------

When I get back to the hotel I check my blog before heading to bed.

The rest of the week passed with no sign of sandeul. It shocked me more than anything that he would just up and leave. When my last day in Jeju rolled around I felt pity for myself for falling for someone that up and left without any way to contact them. Someone who I will probably never see again....

 

Ok, so I know its short buttttttt I really wanted it to be super dramatic!