Chapter Four

Finding Myself

Unpacking my bags sounded like fun until I realized I didn't have any essentials (hangers, shampoo,etc.). Shopping was something I always loved, but the flight left me longing for sleep. Dragging myself up from the couch I slip on my shoes, grabbing my wallet as I slip out the door, making sure to lock it before leaving. There were many people in the streets of Seoul today running around busily. Many gave me strange glances, which I should expect seeing as I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Turning to my right I see four young girls looking around the front door of the apartment building only to have security stop them in their tracks. Shrugging it off I throw in my headphones and walk a few blocks to the closest coffee shop. Once I step into the shop I see it is strangely empty compared to the packed streets outside. I see an older couple sitting in a corner and what appeared to be a man probably around my age. He was incredibly handsome with brown hair and large circular glasses. He seemed to be working on something with his computer sitting in front of him.

"How can I help you?" A young woman behind the counter asks me, breaking me from my daze.

"I'll have one Americano," I reply, looking back to the young man from before only to see he had left. He almost seemed like a dream I would have thought he was if it weren't for the cup left were he had just been. Once my drink was given to me I sat in a window seat so I could watch the crowd of people outside. Slowly sipping my drink my mind drifts back to the boy previously here. I wondered if I would ever see him again. Probably not, this was a big city and he could be not from around here for all I know. Once I come to my senses I realize that I had finished my glass, standing, I head across the street to the shop to grab the essentals I need.

 

Hey guys thanks for reading.This fanfic is just getting started! I plan for it to be very long as well.