Jungkook and Lisa

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV
Sitting here listening to everyone speak of her that way makes me even more angry. In a way I know I shouldn't feel this way. I know she didn't have a choice at end but she could of told us. I hate the fact she hid it from everyone. What was she thinking? Trying to protect everyone? Yeah right. We were supposed to be friends, who told each other everything and she kept this from us. Ha what a friend. sure I thank her for Lisa. Without her I wouldn't be with her but other then that. What has she done. She is the reason all the hyungs are having a hard time. She is the reason Yoongi hyung, Taehyung hyung, and Jin hyung have changed so much. Let's not even mention Namjoon hyung who sit at the cafe every day, as long as he has time to wait for her. She is the reason Lisa is hurt right now. And the reason why Namjoon hyung and jiwon-ssi fought before. And she pays everyone by disappearing like this. Wow what I friend I tell you. And yet through the pain everyone is dealing with they can still talk about her like she was the most precious person alive. Wow this is amazing.

"jungkook-ssi?" I heard the mc call my name and I noticed how the rest became quiet and turned to me "would you like to add anything about hyejin or your story with the thailand princess?" the mc asked

"ohh.. umm.. no i think everyone has said everything already" I tried to avoid the questions putting a fake smile that I could see both the hyungs and the mc didn't buy.

"why dont you tell us of how you fell for lisa-ssi" the mc asked but the camera crew stopped him signaling for a break "ahh but for now lets go on a break and when we get back Jungkook-ssi will let us know just how he and Lisa-ssi fell for each other" the mc said and the cameras went off "jungkook-ssi, im not sure why you seem so angry speaking if hyejin-ssi but please dont show it too much. " the mc said as his makeup was being fixed "if the cameras catch you there will be a big issue about it and it will affect bts in whole, please try to control your hatred towards this person and when we are back on tell everyone how you and lisa became an item" the mc seemed really upset and I had no choice but to nod in return because I knew that what the mc had said was true. it could affect all of bts and cause a big thing and I would rather avoid that.

"and we are back. thank you for being so patient. now like promised jungkook-ssi will be speaking of how he and lisa-ssi became a couple. so jungkook-ssi.." the mc turned to me smiling "how did you and lisa-ssi become one?"

I made a thinking face as if I was trying to remember how it happened exactly and just as I was about to answer my phone went off and everyone became quiet. "im so sorry" i said to both the mc, members and  the camera people and said "l turn it off real quick"

"is that lisa-ssi " the mc asked as he was able to see my phone since he was sitting right beside me and all i could do was nod at him. with my nod the mc took my phone away and answered before putting on speaker. he had a feeling that if he was to put it on speaker something would end up going wrong. "lisa-ssi this is leeteuk mc of the '360 show' we would like if it you greeted the fans and netizens. do you think you could do that?" He asked Lisa and I knew Lisa was taken back by who answered the phone. "Please greet everyone Lisa-ssi" the mc said and put the call on speaker
"Ahh yes hello everyone. I am Blackpink's Lisa. Nice to meet all." She said in what I knew was her fake tone which probably meant she was fake smiling just to be able to make her voice come out the way it did.
"Lisa-ssi, we are talking about a friend of yours. Would you like to say anything about this friend?" The mc said and at that moment I reached for my phone to avoid any rude comments coming out of her. At that moment I would of rather be seen as rude then let everyone bash on Lisa for speaking her mind out. plus avoid YG's punishment and the nagging of everyone.
"Princess I will see you later. I owe you a date remember. But for now it's my time to talk. You are always speaking let me speak this once. Ohh thank you I'll see you later bye I love you" I said hanging up the call and smiled bowing to the mc and everyone for my rudeness. 
"Well seems she was calling to confirm the date am I right ? " The mc tried to help me out changing the topic of the call "well Jungkook-ssi. So how was it?"
"Well like Jin hyung said we all met at the grocery store. But Lisa and I did a dance performance together after that and we had to spend a lot of time together. To which Hyejin and Jimin were part of too. Sometimes we would practice at YG building and others at our building. I tried to become close with Lisa but seemed she was too focus on the performance. She was truly being professional. I felt hurt for a while because no matter what I did she was always focusing on the performance. Hyejin notice it and she came up to me once and asked me 'what do you like about her the most' and i was surprised at her question and I told her I didn't know what she was talking about. But she wouldn't buy it and kept teasing me. Like that hyejin and I became close. But the closer I became to Hyejin the farther away Lisa would go. When suddenly we were practicing and she had slipped and hurt her ankle and I tried to help her and pick her up but she pushed me away." 
"Was it just you two at that time? Practicing?' the mc asked
"Yes at that moment yes it was just us two. Hyejin and Jimin had gone to buy food and bingsu for us all"
"Is that why you didn't help her up?" Jimin hyung asked feeling guilty. He had nagged at me that day for not helping Lisa up and I had never told him the real reason to why I didn't help her up.
"Yes. " I said looking at Jimin hyungs guilty face. "So when they returned I was standing looking down at Lisa in shock because she had pushed me away saying ' don't touch me' and I felt hurt to be honest hearing her words. Hyejin and Jimin hyungs walked in laughing but their smiles went away and hyejin ran to Lisa knowing she must of hurt herself. And again Lisa didn't take her help at first but Hyejin being stubborn she refused to let go and Lisa ended up giving up. They both went out of the studio and talked. But I never knew of what. When they returned Lisa was better she could walk by herself it seemed as if it was nothing and her ankle was fine. And she walked in smiling whatever they had talked about changed Lisa and I was happy to see her smile again. She had changed with me so much."
"Wow you are dumb" Yoongi hyung said  " she was jealous of you and hyejin." 
"Ahahaha " Hoseok hyung laughed
"What why would she." I asked confused
"I get it." The mc said " you had become close with Hyejin-ssi and started spending alot of time with her Lisa-ssi felt threatened by that. She liked you but could say anything." The mc explained
"Right. The girls had a dating ban so they couldn't even think of liking someone and specially not dating eit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter