Returns pt.2

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa"

Hyejin called once the door swung open revealing the person she want to see so badly ever since she returned to Korea. They stood there staring into each others eyes, no words need. She was too nervous to speak a word and he was too shocked to realize what was happening.

" Can I come in?" She finally took the courage of asking and he finally woke from his shock state and let her in. They both felt very awkward, she took a seat in the table waiting for him to do the same. 

" Why are you here?" His words came out with a too cold of a tone. She was take back by his tone, surely she wasnt expect that. She turned her gaze away from his. She felt like she made a big mistake going there. 'why did I even listen to Yoongi oppa and come here' she thought to herself. "Are you going to talk or can I leave?" he interrupted her thought and turned to his. He was being really distant with her and she couldnt blame him. Of course he would be angry but him talking to her like that now made her want to cry. "I really have somewhere to go so if you have nothing to say please leave." 

At this point she couldnt open , for if she did the tears she was holding in would fall down. She didnt want him to see her in tears. He hated her and she knew he wouldnt care. And whatever she had to see he clearly wasnt interested in. "I... um.... " She paused and turn to face down. She stood up her head still hanging low and walked to the door. " I am sorry, I shouldnt of come. Sorry for wasting your time." She opened the door but before she left she said "I promise it wont happen again." closing the door behind her. 

Namjoon stood there beating himself up for being so stupid and cold with her. He was debating whether to go after her or letting her go. And he ran trying to catch her.

---------------------------------------

Once Hyejin reached her car. She took out the keys to unlock it but her hands were too shaky but she managed to open her car. She drove off tears falling down her face. She couldnt stop them anymore. She was hurt. She drove to back to her apartment. Once she reached it, she saw everyone there playing with the kids. She smiled at everyone before making her way to her room. Not even bothering with everyones questions.

Everyone grew quiet noticing her face, Yoongi for one knew something had gone wrong and followed her telling everyone to wait there with the kids and they agreed.

*Knock Knock*

"Hyejin-ah" Yoongi called as he opened the door slowly to fine her petite figure sitting by the window porch. He closed the door behind him and walked to her. "Hyejin-ah " He called again and she turned to the guy infront of him "Oppa, I didnt hear you come in" She stated and he sat infront of her "How did it go?" she turned away from him "Fine" she smiled to him and he knew it wasnt an honest smile. He knew something went wrong the moment she walked in. 

He placed a hand on hers and said "Its me Hyejin-ah, you dont have to lie to me. What happened?" she shook her head as tears threaten to come again. "Hyejin-ah...." seeing her like that made him worry a lot. "He.... he... he" she could talk since tears were already falling down. She was crying, a full on cry. He quickly moved closer and pulled her into a hug. "Shhhh, its okay, it will be okay, everything will be okay." he cressed her back in a comforting way. She pulled away feeling a bit better.

" Oppa" she said now looking at him "He didnt listen, he was cold and distant. He told me if I didnt have anything to say that he had somewhere to be and if I could leave." Yoongi grew angry hearing this. Namjoon did wrong and he knew it. 'that idiot, he should of listened' he thought. " He is an idiot, he will regret this, so you didnt tell him about the twins? Or anything?" He asked her and she nodded. 

He took out his phone and dial a number. "What are you doing?" she asked realizing who he was calling " He said he was busy" Hyejin and then he picked up. Hearing his voice made her heart ache again. 

"Hello?"

"Yah ! you little piece of . how could you be like that. she went to explain, she went to tell you that you are fa... " Hyejin took the phone away from him and hanged up the call "Oppa!!! Have you gone mad! You were about to tell him about the twins!" She said. Yoongi looked at her confused isnt that what she want. She want him to know too. "Isnt that what you want? His to know?" He seemed so confused " I did "

"Then? what is stopping you now?"

"He doesnt care. He doesnt want to know anything about me!" She stood up and walked out of her room and he followed. They walked down stairs "Hyejin " he called her but she didnt listen. Everyone saw the tention going on. " Choi Hyejin" He yelled and she finally stopped. " Listen to me, you will text him the address to here and tell him to meet you at the restuarant section. Now do it now." 

"NO!" she yelled " I WILL NOT, I WILL NOT CUZ HE DOESNT WANT TO KNOW. HE DOESNT WANT TO LISTEN. HE DOESNT CARE. HE HATES ME " her eyes handed on the floor "he hates me. he made it pretty clear earlier. and I didnt get to tell him about the twins." upon seeing there mother like that they ran and hugged her so very tight. 

"Samchon is mean" Hyera said as she stepped on his foot angry for seeing her mother cry "I dont like samchon anymore." she said before running to her room "I dont like samchon either" Taejoon said before following his sister into their room and slamming the door behind.

"Seems like they have your temper Hyejin " Jennie said an while smirking. Then notice Yoongi's face, he was a bit shocked yet his face seemed sad. He had just met the two but when they first met the twins called him samchon right away. So hearing them say they didnt like him no more hurt his feelings a bit. "Aww our poor samchon is hated by his joka" Jennie said before hugging him.

"Hye" Jisoo called "Why dont you try again?"

"Yeah for all you know he might listen this time." Chaeyoung said and Hyejin just shook her head as she sighed.

"Its useless, he already made up his mind. I am not going to force him to listen, and most definetly wont force him into the twins life." Hyejin had made up her mind, she wont waste her time anymore, nor his. She walked upstairs to her office and locked herself there.

"What now?" Lisa asked 

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and Jimin and they were all smirking at each other. Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok saw the evil look one their maknaes, they knew perfectly they had a plan in mind. "Hyung will have to go" Taehyung said and Jimin and Jungkook followed. 

"What wait were are you going?" Lisa and Chaeyoung asked but it was too late since they were already out of the apartment. 

"Mind telling us where they are going?" Jisoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter