Jimin and Rose

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ No ones POV ~

Jimin walk into the black pink dorm like he normally does. And once again to find Lisa sitting on the couch on her phone, Jennie drinking a glass of milk, and Jisoo in the kitchen. He didnt bother ask where Rose was, he already knew the answer. He lightly greeted the girl and walk right to Rose's room. And like always there she was sitting in the center of her bed she was looking into her photo album. Everytime she turned the page she would smile. Sometimes a happy smile and others a sad smile. 

Jimin approached her and sat next to her. She looked at him and smile before turning back to her album. Jimin couldnt help but feel bad, he knew how much she was hold in and he knew she wasnt ready to let go and that was the reason why she would lock herself away most of the time. When ever she missed her she would open her album and look at all the memories held with everyone. Pictures of Bangtan, Blackpink and Ariel all together. Doing weird face and going to eat together. How Rose calls it 'the good times'. 

Truth is ever since Hyejin left they stopped going out together. They saw no point in being together. At first the 3 groups werent close. But they were all close to Hyejin and eventually became close all together. Up to the point that Jisoo end up dating Jin, Rose dating Jimin, Jennie dating Yoongi and of couser both maknaes dating. It was the perfect times and Rose always feels guilty about it. She knew it wasnt her fault or any of their fault but the fact that she knew she could of done something to help or stop her. But in reality she couldnt of done anything. She didnt know what was going on and neither did they.

" Chaeyoung have you ate yet?" Jimin asked even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer. "Yes I did, not that long ago" She replied but it was lies and Jimin knew it. But instead of trying to make her tell him the truth he decided to trick her into eating. " I havent come eat with me even if it just a little, I hate eating alone you know that. " He pouted knowing she would say no to his request. " Okay let me change first" she stood up and went to change, she didnt bother hiding when she changed its not like he hadnt seen it before. And of course Jimin would complain if she changed in the bathroom. He watched her carefully as she changed everything and he liked the view very much.

" So where are we going?" she asked him and he made a thinking face for a second before smiling "Surprise" she giggled at his response and nodded " Well then lets go." 

Jimin was Rose's rock, he knew how to make her feel every. He was capable of making her smile when she thought she had lost her smile. And he was so caring and understanding with her, not to mention how patient he was. But for Jimin is was nothing he was willing to do anything to keep a smile on her face. He swore to himself to never let her lose her smile, and he promised Hyejin to always take care of Rose and he was doing a fine job already.

Jimin too was hurting, he missed Hyejin as much as everyone else but because of Rose he had to make it seem like he was fine and there were time they would argue because of that. Rose couldnt understand why he acted as if nothing was wrong and if she never even existed. Jimin could tell her that he never spoke of her because it would affect her. She was the most sensitive of all the Balckpink members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter