Returns

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Yoongi's POV ~

Its been 2 days since the girl from the restuarant gave me the me this napkin with an address claiming she left it for me. I have been debating whether to go or not. Would she really be there? Ahhh screw it. I am going, I wont lose nothing by checking.

I got on a taxi and went to the address. Once I arrived I realize it was a 5 star hotel. As soon as I walked in the receptionist came to me. " We been waiting Yoongi-ssi" I was shocked " this way please" I followed without saying a work, even though I wasnt sure what I was doing. She took me on an elevator. I notice she used a key that was hanging from her neck and used it before pressing on the top floor. The penthouse suite. The doors opened and she turned to me with a smile. " Go on " and I did.

I walked in to the suite. I wasnt bad, not my style but still nice. It had the view to the city, a beautiful view. The living room was big and by the looks of how big it look it probably had 3 or 4 rooms if not more. Practically a house, the floor was marble and matched well with the pearl pink couches. I walked around out of curiosity, I checked out every room, in one room there were 2 small beds one with a baby pink blanket and the other with white blankets. The room was divided into too sections.  "Why is this a kids room?" i heard the elevator doors open and I walked over not realizing the toy car in the floor.

"OPPA!!!" bam I slammed on the floor " Omg oppa are you okay? Oppa, oppa, oppa. " It was her, its really her.

" Hyejin-ah"

"Yahhhh..." she yelled " Taejoon, Hyera, Tiffany!" she yelled, and let me tell you she looked upset.

" Hyejin-ah im okay. Dont worry" I told her and she smiled before laughing " I know you are, but I have told them many times not to leave their toys laying on the living room, I was trying to avoid an incedent like this." 

"Wow and here I thought you were worried" I scoffed "Who is Taejoon, Hyera and Tiffany?" she smile from ear to ear. " You'll see " she said and stood up right away and ran up stairs, I was about to follow but she stopped "You wait here" she said and I took a seat on the couch.

Not even 10 minutes later she came down with a girl in her arms followed by the girl from the restuarant who happened to be holding a boy. I looked at them confused and Hyejin just smiled. 

"Oppa meet Hyera and Taejoon" both kids had sleepy eyes. I guess she woke them up " Oh and this is Tiffany unnie. She is a friend from America and the owner of half of the 'TaeRa restuarant' and also my helper with this little devils" she laughed. I noticed the little girl smiling at me widely, I couldnt help but smile back at her and she launched herself at me. She took me by surprise and by the look on Hyejins face she was surprised too, just then the boy woke up fully and did the same as the girl. Now I was standing with both kids in my arms.

"They are..." 

"His?" I asked and she nodded. Namjoon would flip once he finds out. "Why didnt you tell him? Why did you leave?" I was in need of answers and she was the only one who could give me the answers I was looking for. " Hyejin?" she turned to her friend and she took the kids with her " Who wants ice cream?" she asked them and they spoke in english " Me!!! Me too!!!" the both said at the same time. I saw how Hyejin smiled at the running figure of the kids. She looked happy, she was happy.

" Black Americano?" she asked and I smile wow after 3 years she still remember. She knew everyone more then they knew themselves. "Since when do you drink Black Americanos?" I asked seeing she had made 2 and she smiled bitterly "Ever since I left I missed everyone and I started eating things I used to hate and drinks things I never craved. I guess it was my way of guilt." 

Yoongi : So why did you leave without letting anyone know?

Hyejin : I ..... I thought it would be for the best. I never thought you would all be like this..

Yoongi : Really? You didnt know? Or you ignored the thought of it to make it easier on yourself leave like that. 

Hyejin : I-

Yoongi : You knew very well the pain it would cause. You knew everyone would be hurt, but i guess you didnt know it would be this bad. And I cant blame you for that. But tell what made you leave? Did some threaten you?

Hyejin : What ?! No! Its not like that. I left because I had to. It was what was best.

Yoongi : Best for wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter