Jiwon (bobby) and Hyerim (OC)

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Again Hyerim is Hyejin's sister. Both original characters )

~ Hyerim's POV ~

"Where is he?" Hanbin oppa asked and I pointed with my head. The Sooni Cafe was already close and it was passed 2 in the morning yet Jiwon oppa wouldnt leave. Once again he came to our hidden club to get waisted, honestly he was starting to piss me off. Everyone miss unnie but no one was acting like him. Namjoon oppa was the only one who had the right to be sulking like this and from what Yoongi oppa has told me he only recently started. I felt bad for both of them but sometimes more for Jiwon oppa. 

"Thank you again and once again I am really sorry. " Hanbin oppa said " No dont worry about" I responded but he insisted " No I mean it " I was already annoyed from Jiwon oppa so him apologizing was helping anyone " Stop apologizing, we both know he will be here once again. If you guy dont do something to stop him I will personally take it up to Sajangnim and see how he fixes it and pay everything this bastard has broken and drinking" I wave my hand at him to leave " Now go I have a mess to clean up."

" I swear if Jiwon doesnt notice everything you do for him someone else will make you fall in love with them." I threw my rag at him " I dont love this guy. He is so arrongant, annoying, a drunk, he has lost his spark and is letting alcohol take over his life. Why would I love someone like him" Hanbin oppa just looked at me with a smile " Because of that" he said pointing at the necklace hanging down my neck. " Get out " I yell.

Truth is he was right, I had fallen in love with that pathetic drunk guy of an oppa that I have. Watching him like that pains me and Hanbin oppa knows it very well. I hate just how much he knows me. But I guess he was the only one I was truly close to other then Yoongi oppa. Yoongi oppa had been taking care of me ever since Hyejin unnie left. I wanted to tell him the real reason why she left but she made me promise the day I accidently heard her and Kyungri unnie talking about that I would take this to my grave with me. And she used the 'last wish' card on me. I hated her so much when she actually left. 

I mean she left me with this big mess to clean up everyday. This cafe was her idea in the first place. She opened it and had this club constructed right under for idol like her. And she leaves the whole thing under my charge. I wasnt even graduated from high school yet and she left like that. Everyone has been lying to mom for the passed 3 years telling her Hyejin is really busy with her schedules and since mom hates tv's she doesnt know we are all truly lying to her. But I swear the day she finds out we are all dead. She will skin us alive! You hear me ALIVE! And im too young to die. 

I havent even had my first kiss or first boyfriend like I wont die like that. 

Suddenly the elevator door dinged and without turning I yell " WE ARE CLOSED" but no one answered. I turned to the elevator and I dropped the glass I was currently cleaning. I quickly tried to pick up the pieces and ended up cutting myself with the glass. "Ahh " then within seconds I felt myself being pulled into the sink. "Ahh that hurts" I whine it really did hurt.

"You have always been a pabo" I start to cry. Is this real? Am I dreaming? " Unnie~" I cry and hug her very so tight as I cry harder. " You crybaby" she sounds different. " Unnie are you okay ? Are you back in Korean and are going to stay here now? Or are you going back after a while?" I guess I asking too many questions at once cuz she laughed and of course I being the baby I was I pouted 

'BAM' she smacked my head, I look at her confused "Of course im back and im here to stay. If I wasnt going to stay I would of never come here. I saw Hanbin oppa take Jiwon oppa" she said the last sentence with a sad tone. I nodded "He has been drinking everyday since you left. He has waiste his life and broken more cups then I could count." I began complain " Not to mention I had to replace 3 tables this month and the mess left every night. I dont go home until almost 5 thanks to him." I pout again.

"How long have you loved him for?" her sudden question made my eyes widen " Oh dont even try to hide it from me. Im your sister remember.I know everything about you. SO SPILL!" I sigh, I felt so defeated and I had no energy to deny anything at least not fron her. 

"I dont even know myself" I told her and I wasnt lying. I really didnt know. Maybe it was the day he cried all night here and I had to try and get him back together. Or maybe it was the time we argued so much infront of everyone that they had to separeted us or I swear to god I would of beat him with the bat. Or maybe it was time he was in the hospital passed out from all the alcohol. Or maybe "You guys kissed" she interrupted my thought in process "You were touching you lips. It take one to connect the dots" I sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter