Taehyung (V) and Wheein

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well so much for spending the whole day together" Taehyung laughed  and Jimin glared at him "Are you not going after her?" Taehyung asked " Go to her and tell her straight, she loves you so she will understand but you have to tell her and explain or else she will think the worse. "

" I will talk with her once you tell Wheein the real reason why it took a different turn for you when you found out she disappeared" 

" That is different" Taehyung was now angry " Its the same thing Tae, I know I have to tell Chaeyoung about how I feel but we both know you owe it to Wheein to tell her why it hurts you so much." 

"Its not the same"

" Its the same thing in a different way" 

"YOU DIDNT LOVE HER LIKE I DID!" Taehyung lost it

"Tae?" a small sound came from the door and there she stood, Wheein had heard it all.

"I will leave you two to talk, im going to find Chaeyoung" Jimin said before leaving the 2 alone in their dorm.

Once Jimin left Taehyung and Wheein alone in the dorm there was a big silence hanging all over the dorm. Taehyung did know how to express anything to Wheein anymore. Taehyung had become aggressive and had been drinking alot. Anyone dating him by this point would of already left him but Wheein didnt. She stayed knowing he was hurting and she knew that if she left him now he would break to the point of there being no return. 

She stood there not moving waiting for him to speak, look at her, give her any sign, just something but he did no such thing. Wheein was tried, she knew he was close to her and she knew he really cared for her but when she heard him say that Jimin didnt love her like he did made her feel like she was just some extra. 

Wheein gave a deep sigh and gave up on him talking. She turned around and walked to the door once her hand reached the handle another hand grabbed hers. Spinning her around and holding her into a tight hug. Taehyung held her so tight she thought she would pass out from the lack of oxygen in her whole body.

" I cant breath" She managed to say and he let her go and apologized 

" Wheein " he called " I am sorry for how I been lately and I think Jimin is right. I have to tell you the truth." Wheein nodded and walked passed him into his room and he followed. She sat on the edge of his bed, and waited for him to talk. "You see" He began to scratch the back of his head trying to figure the best way to tell her without hurting. He loved her but he knew this would hurt her too and he didnt want that to happen.

" Omg Kim Taehyung" she was done with him " Just say it already or ill walk out of that door and I can garantee to come back threw it again." 

Taehyung took a deep breath " I met Hyejin when I was still a trainee, I was inside the convenience store close to Big Hit eating ramen with Jimin when she walked in. She was wearing jean short shorts and black crop top with white convers and a black hat. She looked so dreamy, the way she walked and carried herself around. She has this aura around her she screamed confidence. And her looks were no joke. I guess I was staring at her too much that she noticed and awkwardly smiled at me and left without buying anything. I ran after her not knowing why but I did, I guess I didnt want her to think I was some sort of creep or ert. She made a turn and ended on a dead end and by the time she notice I was already aproaching her and she began to freak out. She was having a panic attack and it was my fault. I helped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter