Seokjin (Jin)

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jin-ssi? Jin-ssi?"

"Hyung? They are calling you" RM elbowed Jin slowly so the cameras wouldn't notice.

"Ah, yes sorry. Can you repeat that please?" Jin said trying his hardest to put a smile on but failed.

"We will be going on break and when we return jin-ssi will tell us the story of how he and jisoo-ssi got together" the mc of the 360 show said.

During the break the mc went to the restroom. At his return he over heard BTS manager scolding Jin for his lack of focus. It had seemed at if Jin had be zoning out often for the past month. 

"Jin-ssi?" The mc called. "do you have a minute?" 

"Of course" Jin replied " how can I help?"

The mc looked at Jin with worried eyes. Jin looked back at him a bit confused. Taking a breath the mc stated that if the next topic was too painful they could skip it. Jin refused stating that that story must be known by everyone. He said he wanted everyone to know who she really was and what she was willing to do for those she loved. With that said the mc smile and nodded at Jin walking back to the set. Everyone took their seats again and on of the camera man counted down to 1 signaling everyone to be ready.

"Welcome back everyone." The mc began " like I said before we took a small break. Jin-ssi will be speaking of how Jisoo-ssi and him became one. And most importantly how YG allowed it to happen. Given they are both idols and from different companies." The mc paused looking at Jin for permission to proceed to which Jin smiled lightly. " Now let me state this. I for one am very surprised how all of the YG princess are dating someone outside of YG building. But most importantly how they are publicly dating another idol outside of YG itself."

All BTS members laughed at the surprise of the mc. They knew he was right, dating is one thing but dating an idol publicly outside of their own company was another.

"Please jin-ssi could you tell us a bit of how you met Jisoo-ssi?" The mc ask and Jin just smiled remembering exactly how he came to meet her. " Well you see" Jin began explaining " we met thanks to a friend of ours." He paused for a second turning to Namjoon before proceeding " this friend of ours brought happiness to everyone around her. When we first met her, was because of our leader. He had met her before us and introduced her to all of us one day at the grocery store"

"The grocery store you say?"

"Yes, funny right?" Jin asked the mc and he nodded " it seems that she was grocery shopping with Blackpink the same day on the same store we where in. At first we were very surprised to see the YG girls all alone without a manager or bodyguards. But here they were 5 young girls grocery shopping. Smiling and laughing, just enjoying their time alone without any managers or bodyguards." Jin paused his story and turned to s asking them if they remembered and they all nodded and Jin continued his story " then when we saw our leader namjoon greet one of the girls like they were best friends really shocked us. the both were speaking in english, and both us and the blackpink girls were shocked. but mainly the way that one girl spoke to us all was amazing" jin explained "she treated us all as if we were all good friends, there was no awkward moment between us at all but for the blackpink girls seemed as if they were still in shock and surprised at what was going on."

"what was this persons name?" the mc asked and quickly all the bts members smiles went away and looked away. the mc noticed this himself and feeling regretful he said "im sorry if you are not comfortable with answering some question please feel free to reject" jin shook his head and smiled brightly but his eyes showed sadness.

"no no, no worries" jin said "her name was Hyejin. Choi Hyejin" j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter