Namjoon (RM)

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Namjoon's POV ~

"Hyung we are going out, want to come?" Jimin asked and Namjoon shook his head saying no and Jimin nodded in response. All the boy went out for food without Namjoon since he decided to stay at the dorm because he had a lot of thinking to do.

He sat on the couch staring into no where wondering about what he supposed to do with my life. Checking the time, it was 9pm and the boys werent back yet so he decided to go out on his own. Going to a new restuarant bar that had opened about a year ago. It became popular real quick. It was more like a place for important people and idols. Which was perfect for him. Normally he doesnt drink but lately everything was so heavy on that he had been drinking a lot as trying to figure out what to do with his life. 

It was probably passed 12 by the time he was completly drunk and the waiters didnt want to serve him anymore. They had no idea why he was drinking or the reason to why he needed to drink. 

"Sir " a girl that looked like she was either the main manager or owner approached him " I think its best if you go home, is there someone you would like me to call?" 

"No" he answered " You will never be able to reach the person I wish to get me" 

" Yes I can " she responded but he was more out of it to realize what she had just said. She took out her phone and called someone. " Come down to the bar, he is here" 

Minutes later someone approached Namjoon while his eyes were closed. She took a seat next to him and let out a huge sigh. She began cressing his head and he slepts soundly. She didnt realize that tears were falling down her until someone handed her a tissue.

" He wanted to see you " She said " even if he doesnt remember tomorrow, least you could do it give him this."

" Unnie" the girl pouted " you shouldnt have called me. You know its best for me to stay away. Look at the mess I have made with al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter