Jiyong (GD) and Chaerin (CL)

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hello ?" CL answered the phone

"chaerin-ssi? im so sorry to call at this time but ..." 

"its okay." she said with a big sigh "im on my way" and before she hang the call she said in a very worried and sad tone "dont let him drink anymore please."

*within 20 minutes she arrived at the bar*

cl walk right in the body guards at the entrence didnt stop her. she was a regular and of course she was yg too. one of the guards opened the door for her saying "all the way on the far left" and with that cl entered knowing just where she had to go. as she walked down the hall she saw the place was empty. it was already 2am so they were closed already and she knew he had refused to leave and that is the reason she got the call.

"chaerin-ssi" the bar tender called and pointed to gd's spot, she nodded after spotting him and walked over after taking a deeap breath.

"oppa!!" she called and he lifted his head. one eye closed and another semi closed. he pointed his index finger at her andmade a surprised face "ohh" he responded as she stood there looking down at him with sad eyes. cl was in pain seeing him like that. she knew why he was there and she knew in how much pain he truly was. she was in pain too but because of him she was unable to express it well. 

"lets go oppa" she said placing her hands around him and pulling him up. he was too drunk to refuse. she dragged him out and with the help one of the guards gd was inside her car. "thank you" she told the guard and drove off. "should i take you home or not?" she asked out loud taking a glare at him but more to herself then him. he moved aroung hugging a head pillow she had in her car " definetely not" she answered herself "you wont be able to handle yourself tomorrow. im taking you with me!" she said so sure of herself and turned her car around heading to her apartment.

they arrived within 40 minutes since she had to turn around as she was already heading to his apartment. "oppa come on help me a bit" she said struggling to carry him up the stairs "!" she cursed after placing him down on the stairs to take a rest " out of all days did you really have to get drunk today!?!" she asked him but again more to herself in a really frustrated tone. she was tired and hated seeing him in that state. but mainly she hated herself for not being able to ease his pain " you jiyong!" she called finally letting go of her anger " why do you always do this? dont you know how much you are hurting others around you!?" she grabbed him again and began up the stairs once more " today of all days the elevator had to breakdown!!" she kept complaining 

"let go!" gd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter