Yoongi (Suga) and Jennie

What kept us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jennie stood infront of his door dabeding whether to go in or not. she could hear thing being thrown around in his room. she knew he was angry again it was the fouth time this week that she would go visit and was found with the same sounds. jennie looked down at her hand, she had made him lunch knowing he probably hadnt ate. she hesitantly raised her hand ready to know but ended jumping back at the sudden ope of the door. her jump caused yoongi to be startled. 

"are you just going to stand there or will you come in?" heasked her in an angry tone. she lowered her head to avoid his eyes and walked in slowly. she looked around his room and saw what of a mess he had made again and she sighed placing the lunch tray on his desk and began putting everything into place.

"i made you lunch" she said bending down to pick up a picture frame. she looked at frame and tears began forming her eyes "eat it before it gets cold" she said trying to hold her tears.

"dont touch that" yoongi spat fire at her. he stared at her angirly but she ignored him.

jennie knew how much that picture meant to him. he kept that picture as his only treasure and even though she knew the reason it still hurt her whenever he would treat her like that over it. yoongi sat down infront of his desk and began eating the food jennie made as she continued to clean his room. once yoongi was done eating, she had finished arranging his room back to how it was before. yoongi got up from his seat and walked out of his room. he felt guilty for the way he had spoke to her and she knew it very will. she wouldnt demand an apology because she understood how he felt. she picked up the dishes and put them back into place. she took her phone out and took a picture of the frame yoongi held dearly and placed where it originally belonged.

"you're leaving already?" yoongi asked seeing jennie put her shoes at the entrence.

the members being on the living room all turned to see them. all bts member knew that their relationship was at risk already and they had been waiting for the break up knowing it would come soon. as for jennie and yoongi they still help on to whatever they could to keep their relationship together. but at this point jennie seen done with everything.

"yes" jennie responded looking up at yoongi "i have already served my purpose" she looked back down to slip her other shoe one 

"served your purpose? what is that supposed to mean?" yoongi was shocked hearing her say that and it made him angry at the same time. jennie turned back to yoongi and bowed at him surprising not only him but all the members.

once she closed the door the members could sence yoongi's tention building up. he walked down the hall into his room and slammed the door shut.

"ill go talk to him" hoseok said 

"ill go check on jennie" jimin said

*at yoongi's room*

"hyung?" hoseok called

"what you want this time?" yoongi asked rolling his eyes

"are you okay?" 

"yes why wouldnt i be?" yoongi asked 

"hyung you dont have to pretend with me?" hoseok said sitting on yoongi's bed "do you know why she always leaves after cleaning?"

"because she doesnt want to be with me. shes tired of me but shes waiting for me to break up with her!" yoongi responded 

"no !" hoseok said lowering his head in disbelief at yoongi's response "she leaves because she cant see you like this anymore! she leaves because you are always angry and treat her like she no one to you. we know you are in pain, so are we, but its not her fault! hyung! she is hurting too. if you cant see it then do you really even love her?"

"she doesnt seem to care. its been a while since we spent time together and when she comes she brings food and cleans and leaves right after not asking how i am or anything. she wont tell me about her day or anything.!" yoongi said yelling 

"she care hyung! more then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter