Practice Makes Perfect

We Got Married......In Real Life?

It’s been days since the both teams practicing for the Valentine’s Day show. They’re practicing separately since well, they will performing in couples.

Jinyoung and Melisa practice they vocal with Melisa’s vocal trainer at the Cube building. Of course, the WGM staffs are there with them to filming them practicing. Both of them are concentratingon the song and didn’t really care about the cameras.

“Alright, good job you two!” The trainer says as she clapping for the couple. Melisa smiles widely at Jinyoung and he nodded.

“Okay, 5 minutes rest. I’ll be back.” Then she left the room. Melisa sat on the chair and drinkswater while Jinyoung sat on the floor, breathing hard.

“It’s a good thing we chose ‘Ice Cream’ for our song.” Melisa says randomly as she looking at the sheet paper. They chose Ice Cream by Super Junior Leeteuk and JOO for them to sing on the Valentine’s Days.

“Yeah, the song is not that hard but then again, we have to practice the dance too.” Jinyoung told her.

“You’re right,” Melisa sighs.

“I wonder how the others doing.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the other practice room, Kaitlin and Baro are trying to memorize the song that they will perform, A Bitter Day by Hyuna feat Junhyung and G.NA. Since Kaitlin couldn’t reach the high notes, she asked Minyoung to cover G.NA’s part. Both of them are currently concentrate rapping, without the trainer.

“Aish, this is so hard!” Baro whiningas he threw the sheet in the floor.

“Oppa! I know you can do it!” Kaitlin says, trying to cheer him up. It’s their fourth practice so they’ve gotten closer ever since. Baro told her to call him ‘oppa’ because he thinks they will be talk more comfortably like that.

“Kaitlin-sshi, it’s our 2nd day of practicing.” Baro says randomly. Kaitlin raise her head from the sheet with a confused face.

“So?”

“So...why don’t you call me ‘oppa’?” Baro nervously says and it turns out the word ‘oppa’ making Kaitlin blushing. She’s quiet for a couple of minutes but then she nods her head.

“But with one condition.”

“What’s that?” Baro asked her confusedly.

“You have to call me Hayoung.” Kaitlin replied.

“Okay...........Hayoung-ah.” Baro shyly says which make Kaitlin smiles.

“Thank you, Baro oppa.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How about a slow-dance?” Songhyun gave a suggestion to CNU. It’s already their 4th practice but they haven’t decided which song they will use for their performance.

“So what’s the song?” CNU asked her.

“I was thinking about Maroon 5’s Sunday Morning...”

“Call!” CNU instantly agreed.

“Okay, I’ll make the dance moves and please jebal juseyo call me noona. I feel more comfortable that way.” Songhyun told him.

“Alright, noona.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We should dance to Roly Poly!” Yunhwa told Gongchan.

“No!” Gongchan resist. He doesn’t and never thinking about dancing that song to the audiences. Even though he has a cute image because he’s the maknae but the song is too....cute and he doesn’t want that.

“Roly Poly would be perfect!”

“No!”

“WHY?!?!” Yunhwa asked him frustrated. She thought the song fits them perfectly since both of them have the cute image because they’re the maknaes.

“Roly Poly is for girls.....” Gongchan replied the matter of fact.

“No it’s not! And I bet you can dance Roly Poly too.”

“Well yes, I can but I don’t want to perform Roly Poly! It’s too girly! And besides, the concept for the song is retro-cute. It doesn’t fit my image.” Gongchan told her.

“We’re the maknae and everyone thinks we’re cute.” Yunhwa pouted.

“You were cute when you were debuted but then you’re getting old and you’re not cute anymore. You’re not nation’s little sister anymore.”

“YAH!!! DID YOU CALL ME OLD?!?!” Yunhwa yelled at him, making Gongchan close his ears.

“So what song do you want for the performance?” Yunhwa asked him after she could calm herself down.

“How about Trouble Maker?” Gongchan says, making Yunhwa’s eyes widened.

“YOU !!” Yunhwa hit Gongchan’s arm without any mercy and blushing like crazy.

“The dance is inappropriate!! I mean we’re underage!”

“But we will turn 20 this year.” Gongchan startedarguing.

“But we’re not 20 yet when we performing the song!” Yunhwa glare at him.

“When is your birthday?” Gongchan asked her all of a sudden.

“August 16th 1993.”

“Yeah, I’m older!” Gongchan says happily but Yunhwa frowned.

“When is your birthday?”

“August 14th 1993.” Gongchan replied with a victorious smile.

“You’re only 2 days older than me.” Yunhwa rolled her eyes uninterested.

“But I’m still older than you so call me ‘oppa’!”

“You? Oppa? I won’t call you that!”

“Okay let’s get back to the point. How about this: we do rock paper scissor and whoever wins, he/she will be the one who choose the song.” Yunhwa says as soon as she remembered they have to choose a song first.

“Alright.” Gongchan replied even though deep inside, he’s afraid because he’s bad at playing the game.

“Rock, paper, scissor!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sandeul-ah! You have to get the right tempo!” Minyoung telling Sandeul for the millionth timestoday. They are practicing The One & Taeyeon’s Like a Star.

“This is too hard!!” Sandeul whinning as he getsa bottle of water for him to drink.

“Just get back here and singing perfectly or else...”

“Or else what?” Sandeul asked her curiously.

“Or else I will call you Junghwan.” It feels like his world is stop and his heartbeat is stop for a second. His eyes widened because of one word, ‘Junghwan’.

“Don’t you dare to call me Junghwan....” He says after snaps back to the reality.

“Oh really? Try me, then.” Minyoung says with a smirk on her face.

“Aish, okay I’ll sing on the right tempo!” Sandeul put down the bottle and walks towards Minyoung, who starts to play the keyboard for the millionth times.

 

A/N: I feel bad for not updating for a loooooong time T_T I'm sorry readers!!! Blame those school works that my teachers gave me & those korean tv shows that I have to catch up -_-" but here's an update for you! Although it's not that good but I hope you guys will like it!

I also just made the foreword for my story, How Can I Meet Your Heart? I know it sounds cheesy but well........it's Eunhyuk's words on Inkigayo. It's a two-shots story about Eunhyuk and IU since I don't why there are no people creating a fanfic about them -_- so if you interested, take a look at it!

Oh and did anyone watched B1A4's Selca Diary? I laughed so hard when Gongchan locked himself in an emergency room (?) and also when Jinyoung showed up with a very big sized sunglasses lol lol XD Okay I wrote a lot today so bye~