You Got a Meseji

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“Oh, my members told me I have to call them when I meet my husband...” Melisa told him shyly.

“My members told me that too.” Jinyoung says as both of them take out their phones.

“You call your members first.” Jinyoung told her and Melisa quickly dialed the numbers.

“Yoboseo?” The person says as she answered it.

“Minyoung-ah~~” Melisa greeted.

“Jinri-ah~! Who’s your husband??” Minyoung burst it out.

“Jinyoung-sshi.” Melisa replies but it seems like Minyoung misunderstanding.

“JYP???!”

“No! B1A4 Jinyoung-sshi.” Melisa explained to her.

“Ah~ B1A4 never went far from my radar.” Minyoung says as the couple laughing at her. The reason Minyoung said that it’s because she has worked several times with B1A4.

“By the way, congrats to both of you. Jinri-ah, let me tell you this: Jinyoung oppa is a romantic person.”

“How did you know about that?” Melisa ask her.

“Just look at his songs’ lyrics!” Minyoung told her.

“By the way, I have to go now. JinJin annyeong!” Minyoung says as she hung up the phone.

“JinJin?” Jinyoung ask.

“Ah! That must be because your name is Jinyoung and my Korean name is Jinri. So it’s JinJin.” Melisa explained.

“Ah~” Jinyoung says as he dialed the numbers.

“Sandeul-ah!”

“HYUNG WHO’S YOUR WIFE?!” Sandeul attack him with his loud voice and soon enough the others are starting to joining the conversation.

“Baro hyung! Don’t step on my foot!” Gongchan shout loud enough for the staffs to hear.

“It’s Melisa-sshi.”And there’s a silence for some seconds.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” B1A4 screams in happiness.

“SEE I TOLD YOU HYUNG IT’S GONNA BE MELISA!” Baro shout all of a sudden, making Jinyoung’s face turn red.

“Huh? What does he mean?” Melisa ask Jinyoung confusedly.

“Ah...he doesn’t mean anything.”

“Bye kids.” Jinyoung immediately hang up the phone.

“They sure really happy.” Melisa says as she chuckles a bit.

“Yeah they are.”

“Just like Beast oppas.” With that, both of them laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I guess we have to know each other more.” Jinyoung says all of a sudden.

“Yeah we should.”

“Tell me about yourself first.” Jinyoung told her.

“Okay so uh I was born in Brooklyn on March 12th 1992. But at age 8 I move to Chungju and went to Chungju Elementary school for 2 ye-“

“Chungju Elementary school?!” Jinyoung seems surprised to hear that.

“Yeah, why?” Melisa confusedly ask him.

“I went to that school too!” Jinyoung replies with sparkles on his eyes.

“Ah really? So we were studying in the same place??” Melisa ask him back.

“Yeah! Wow how could this thing happened?” Jinyoung says as he laughs.

“But then I moved back to Brooklyn when I was 10 and went to Seoul at age of 13.” Melisa continues.

“So you’re that Jinri?!” Jinyoung ask her.

“That Jinri?”

“Everyone was talking about a girl who moved from the states and studying in our school for 2 years. I never thought you’re that Jinri.” Jinyoung explained to her.

“Ah so I was famous back then?”

"You're still famous until now." Jinyoung replied with a smile.

“So after I moved to Seoul, I trained in JYP for almost 3 years and transferred to Cube in 2008. How about you?” Melisa ask him after she finished told him about herself.

“My life is not as interesting as yours. Well I was born in Chungju on November 18th 1991 and went to the same elementary school as yours. When I was in high school I moved to Seoul to become a trainee in an unknown company, WM Entertainment.” Jinyoung explained to her.

“Don’t say it’s an unknown company! What if the president heard that?” Melisa told him, making the staffs quietly laughing at her.

“That’s okay, my president is kind.” Jinyoung says as both of them laughs.

“Cut!” The PD shout through the microphone.

“Now you have to go to the parking lot because Melisa has a schedule. Jinyoung, you will accompany her until she get in her car and you will also go to your schedule. We will start in 5 minutes.” The PD explained to them. Seeing the staffs are busy with their own thing and the cameras are off, Jinyoung think this as his oppurtunaty to exchange phone numbers.

“Melisa-sshi, can I have your number?” Jinyoung ask carefully.

“Yeah sure.” Melisa says she asked Jinyoung to handed his phone. Jinyoung smiles by himself while taking a glance at Melisa who were typing her numbers. Little did he know, there’s still one camera on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, when will you introduce us to our sister in-law?” Gongchan ask the hyper Jinyoung as soon as he arrives at his dorm.

“Well, when do you want to meet her?” Jinyoung ask the 4 guys in front of him.

“SOON!” They all answered which make Jinyoung laughs.

“Okay you’ll meet her when we already have home!”

“Ah hyung, you could have home on the 20th episode! We want to meet her SOON!” Baro complains to him.

“But don’t we met her and her band on music programs?”

“But that’s BEFORE you got married with her. It’ll have a different feeling.” Sandeul told him.

“Ah okay okay I’ll arrage it.” Jinyoung says as he walk to his room to have a good sleep and of course, dreaming about Melisa. But before he go to sleep, he remembered he has to text Melisa first.

Melisa-sshi annyeong^^

-Jinyoung

Not long after that, Melisa replies his text.

Jinyoung-sshi annyeong! Are you already in your dorm right now?

-Melisa

Yeah I’m already here^^ How about you? Still doing your schedules?

-Jinyoung

Just finished it all~ I’m on my way to my dorm with Kaitlin^^

-Melisa

Oh you should take a rest now in the car because it’s already late. Good night Melisa-sshi^^

-Jinyoung

Hehe yeah I think I should. Good night Jinyoung-sshi

-Melisa

And with that, Jinyoung quickly fell asleep with a smile on his face.

A/N: Yay thank you for the comments! And yay I finally have a poster thanks to Latienza!