Secret Plan

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“Another ride and you’ll be dead.” Minyoung says to the dizzy Yunhwa. They’ve rode viking, hurricane and double lock spin. For the result, the maknae Yunhwa feels dizzy even she’s about to throw up. Minyoung has to take care of her since Melisa is busy with Jinyoung.

“Let’s just eat lunch.” Melisa suggest as she and Jinyoung walk to the restaurant area.

“Uh unnie...I don’t think I could eat anything right now.” Yunhwa told her but no one’s seem to care. Even the production crews aren’t really caredabout her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally found a perfect restaurant to eat. After the took the seats,Yunhwa started to order things that she wanted to eat.

“Wait, I thought you can’t eat anything?” Minyoung asked as she raisedher eyebrows to the maknae.

“A girl can change her mind, can’t she?” Yunhwa replied which cause Minyoung to roll her eyes.

“Sorry, my members are like this in real life.” Melisa told Jinyoung embarrassed.

“That’s okay.” Jinyoung smiles at her. After they ordering their foods, Minyoung starts the topic with Dazzlers’ upcoming solo concert.

“I can’t wait for our concert all of a sudden!”

“Unnie, none of us can wait for our concert.” Yunhwa corrected her.

“But I don’t think our preparations are enough. We’re still like a half way there.” Melisa says as she gulping her drink.

“Yeah, but we don’t have time much time, though.” Minyoung reminded as Yunhwa and Melisa nodded in agreement.

“When is your concert will be held?” Jinyoung asked.

“Next month.” Melisa replied.

“Oppa, come to our concert!” Yunhwa says excitedly.

“I would love to! But it depends on my schedule, though.”

“Please, please come our concert pleaseee?” Melisa begging to him with her puppy eyes which makes Jinyoung can’t help but blush.

“I’ll make sure I have no schedules on that day.” Jinyoung smiles to her as they all continue eating their lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the other groups, Dazzlers are busy preparing for their first solo concert. It’s their 4th year being in the music industry so they’ve been waiting for this in a long time. Songhyun, Melisa and Yunhwa are busy reading the paper sheets that the staff gave them as they wait for their turn to practice. It’s 7 days before the concert so they have to practice much harder.

On the other side, Minyoung and Kaitlin are in the other room, waiting for someone to come. Finally, they heard a knock on the door and there they found Jinyoung and the other WGM staffs.

“Ssh! Be quiet! Be quiet!” Kaitlin says to them because they made noise which could make the other members suspicious.

“Sorry!” Jinyoung quietly says and took a seat beside Kaitlin.

“Alright, so Melisa will have a performance with Yoseob oppa. They will sing G.NA unnie and Rain sunbaenim’s If I Have a Lover. So thanks to the genius Minyoung-“

“Moving on.” Kaitlin says as she rolls her eyes, feels annoyed.

“Anyways, I think it’s better if you suddenly came to the stage without her knowing, which means you will be replacing Yoseob oppa!” Minyoung told him as she smiles proudly.

“How do I do that?” Jinyoung asked.

“Practice, duh.” Minyoung replied as she rolled her eyes.

“I mean, how can I practice without her? It’s not that easy to sing a duet.”

“I know, so that’s why we told Yoseob oppa about this and he said he will help you with the practice!” Kaitlin told him.

“And he’s on the way here.” Minyoung added.

After waiting for a little while, suddenly the door being knocked and a chubby guy came in. Jinyoung stood up and giving him a bow immediately.

“Annyeonghaseo, sunbaenim!”

“Aigoo, don’t call me sunbaenim. Call me Yoseob hyung!” Yoseob told him cheerfully.

“So, why am I here?”

“Oppa, we need your help!” Kaitlin says all of a sudden.

“Help? Well it depends on how much you will pay me and you should talk to Beast’s manager first.” Yoseob lean on his chair and crossed his arms on his chest like a boss.

“Zip it off, big hand oppa.” Minyoung rolled her eyes.

“Haha I’m just kidding dongsaeng!” Yoseob says as he ruffles Minyoung’s hair childishly.

“So what do you need?”

Kaitlin and Minyoung began to explain the plan as Yoseob nodded his head in agreement. Jinyoung also keep looking at them and hoping Yoseob would agree to help him.

“For the sake of Melisa’s happines,” Yoseob started to open his mouth.

“I’m in.” He smiled like a child.

“Now, the problem is; you can’t practice in Cube since Melisa could see it. So what are we gonna do about that?” Minyoung told them the matter of fact.

“Right, but I could go to Jinyoung-sshi’s office and we could practice in there, can I?” Yoseob tilted his head to Jinyoung who nodded.

“Okay, Jinyoung-sshi or I should call you Jinyoung-ah since it’s more comfortable, we have to practice everyday! I mean, the concert is only 7 days away! I know the song is not that hard but practice makes perfect, right?” Yoseob told him.

“Yes, hyung!”

“Oh gosh, I feel like I’m talking to JYP! Jinyoung hyung, Jinyoung-ah.” Yoseob laughs all of a sudden. On the other hand, Kaitlin and Minyoung looking at him with weird faces.

“What? You think it’s not funny?” Yoseob asked them after noticing the faces.

“Even my grandma think it’s not funny.” Kaitlin replied him coldly.

“Aish, these two.”

“Anyways Jinyoung oppa, can you practice everyday? I mean I know B1A4 is busy these days.” Minyoung asked Jinyoung, completly ignoring Yoseob.

“B1A4’s members are doing their individual activities these days and as the leader and the composer I’m incharge of creating new songs so I could say I’m free.” Jinyoung told her.

“So the point is, you’re free right?” Kaitlin asked straightly and Jinyoung nodded so she turned to Yoseob.

“Yoseob oppa-“

“Kaitlin-ah, since when Yoseob oppa busy? He’s not Yang Yoseob if he has tight schedules.” Minyoung teased the main vocalist of Beast.

“Yah!!” Yoseob was about to protest until someone opened the door. Good thing it’s Songhyun, not Melisa.

“Oh! What happened in here?” Songhyun asked them. As soon as she saw the cameras she bowed to every camera.

“We were planning something secret that will happen on the concert!” Kaitlin told her.

“Oh really what’s that?” Then again, both Kaitlin and Melisa explained their plan.

“Who’s the planner? Either one of you finally become a genius.” Songhyun clapped her hands as Minyoung and Kaitlin rolled their eyes.

“Jinyoung-ah, Melisa is about to finish with her stage so I think you should get going now before she could see you.” Then Jinyoung quickly bid them goodbye and went to B1A4’s car by sneaking out as if he’s a bulglar. He sit on the backseat as he close his eyes, imagining how the concert will be like even though he hasn’t practice, yet.

 

A/N: UPDATED!! kkk it's my first update on March /time flies too fast/! I hope you guys like the chapter and hi Yoseobie! He's too adorable in real life so I decided to make him as adorable as I could in this story :D

And noooooo I'm having my midterm exam this week x( so yeah I wouldn't be able to write that often so please bear with it! Thank you and comment please :D :D :D