Wait, Another Couple?

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“What’s up my little sister?” Seungri answered Yunhwa’s phone call.

“Guess what?” Yunhwa went straight to the point.

“Yah, it’s rare for you to call me and now you told me to guess?” Seungri raise his eyebrows as if Yunhwa could see it.

“Well, this is really important and I’m busy s-“

“Go on.” Seungri interruptted.

“Okay, so Melisa unnie will be starring on WGM.” Yunhwa finally told him.

“And?”

“And her husband is B1A4 Jinyoung.” Yunhwa replied.

“So what’s the point?” Seungri asked her.

“The point is, I want you to stop liking her and find another woman.” Yunhwa told him.

“But it’s just a virtual marriage! They’re not gonna like, get married in real life.”

“Oh really? Then how about this, Jinyoung went to our photoshoot earlier and from the look on his eyes, I know he wants her. For real.” Yunhwa says.

He’s the one who wants her not the other way around.” Seungri keep resist the truth.

“Oppa! Listen to me. Both of them are become a husband and wife on WGM and soon enough their fans will be appear out there,”

“Not to mention they look good together.” Yunhwa continue.

“Yah! Why are you on his side? I’m your brother not him.” Seungri start to loose control.

“Well, even if she’s done with WGM, it’s hard for you to take her out and her fans will be hunting you.” Yunhwa didn’t really care about her brother last complain.

“I will do everything for it!”

“Alright, do whatever you want. I called you to tell you about the WGM thing so you won’t be hurt if you see the news about it. If you still want to get her but in the end you can’t and you’ll behurt, don’t blame me.” Yunhwa says and hung up the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s January 27th and Dazzlers will be comeback today with their newest song on Music Bank. All the girls are getting busy since this morning and yes, all of them are nervous as hell.

“Girls, you have to get ready in 10 minutes.” Their manager unnie told them.

“Ne!” They all replied in unison.

“Jinri-ah, when are you gonna surprise him?” Minyoung hold Melisa’s hand and she stops from doing her things in instant.

“After the rehearsal.” Melisa quickly replied then she’s back to her things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung! Today is Dazzlers’ comeback, right?” Gongchan asked Jinyoung who were playing with his phone. Jinyoung nodded as the answer.

“Don’t you want to greetthem?” Baro asked him.

“Ey hyung, just say that you want to meet Kaitlin~” Gongchan teases the other maknae.

“Yah! Gong Chansik!” Baro lightly hit Gongchan’s head and Gongchan pretend like he’s hurt.

“But seriously hyung, don’t want to greet them or something?” Baro continue.

“I think I’ll do that later.” Jinyoung replied.

“Oh! Oh guys look! It’s Dazzlers!” Sandeul says pointing at the TV. The boys are all gathered to watch them performing. They all kept quiet until the performance came to an end.

“Yah, how come Minyoung sing with that kind of high pitch?!?!” Sandeul asked frustrated.

“They were amazing!” CNU says.

“They are really pretty.” Baro says, still in dazed.

“Don’t you mean ‘Kaitlin is really pretty’?” Gongchan says and poking Baro’s arm.

“Shut up, maknae!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good job, girls! Now we have an hour to rest!” Songhyun says to her dongsaengs. Melisa quickly went to search for a plastic bag that she brought earlier. Songhyun didn’t know that Melisa wanted to meet Jinyoung in the first place.

“What are you doing there?” Songhyun ask Melisa all of a sudden, making Melisa almost jump.

“Oh, I’m going to give these to B1A4.” Melisa replied.

“So you’re going to see him?” Songhyun asked her again and Melisa nodded.

“Unnie,can I come?” Kaitlin asked Melisa.

“You wanted to see Baro?” Minyoung asked her.

“No I don’t!”

“Then why did you want to follow Melisa unnie?” Yunhwa asked her.

“Because...because I wanna meet my brother in laws!” Kaitlin quickly answered.

“And in your mind, B1A4 equals Cha Sunwoo.” Minyoung .

“Unnie!!” Kaitlin whined.

“Alright you guys, if you want to come with me, let’s go.” Melisa told the members and all of them quickly following Melisa.

“Kaitlin, can you open the door for me?” Melisa asked Kaitlin since she brought 2 plastic bags with her. Kaitlin nodded and she quickly opened the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m going to meet the Dazzlers.” Jinyoung says as he stood up from his seat.

“Hyung! Can I come?” Sandeul asked him.

“Why do you wanna come?” Jinyoung curiously asked him.

“I want to meet my sister in law!!!” Sandeul replied. Jinyoung nodded and start walking to the door. However, it turns out CNU, Baro and Gongchan are following him to. Baro who sit near the door, reach the door first and he turn the knob. When he opened the door, he could see clearly Kaitlin’s face in front of him. He gaspedand his eyes widened. Well not just him but Kaitlin’s eyes are also widened.

Didn’t know what to do, Baro quickly close the door after 5 seconds starring at Kaitlin.

“Baro-yah, what’s wrong?” Jinyoung asked him.

“D-dazzlers.....K-kaitlin in front of my eyes.” The shock Baro replied. Jinyoung quickly went to the door and open it once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why did he close the door?” Yunhwa confusedly asked.

“YAH CHA SUNWOO!” Minyoung shout as she knocking the door with her palms. Soon enough, the door opened and Jinyoung came.

“Ah, sorry. Baro was too shocked.” Jinyoung says to Dazzlers.

“Why?” Yunhwa innocently asked.

“Because he saw Kaitlin.” Jinyoung whispered to them, not wanting Kaitlin to hear. While on the other hand, Songhyun patted Kaitlin’s back to calm her down. The three girls nodded and went inside.

A/N: Thank you for reading my story guys! Don't be a silent reader, please :-)