The Second Date Part 2

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“So where are we going?” Melisa asked Jinyoung to breaking the silence.

“About that...I don’t know either. Where do you wanna go?” Jinyoung ask her back.

“To be honest, I’m craving for Ddukbokki since days ago.” Melisa replied.

“Okay we’ll eat Ddukbokki then. I saw a Ddukbokki store nearby when I came here.” Jinyoung told her as they walk to the store. They didn’t care if someone saw them because well, the cameras are following them as always.

When they reach their destination, Melisa suddenly burst into laugh. It turns out she saw a Tteukbokki banner in front of the store.

“It’s weird seeing Leeteuk oppa in here!” She says as she poking Leeteuk’s face. Both of them went inside and order their foods. After their foods came, they immediately eat it since both of them are hungry.

“Melisa-sshi,don’t be mad. But should we consider Kaitlin’s suggestion?” Jinyoung randomly says, making Melisa froze in her seat.

“I mean, you two are married, right? Unnie, even Minyoung unnie calls him ‘oppa’. Why don’t you call him oppa too?”

“Uh yeah, I think we should. I mean, we’re married.” Melisa says softly.

“So are you gonna call me ‘oppa’?” Jinyoung impatiently ask.

“Yeah.....Jinyoung.....oppa.” Melisa finally says it even though she’s whispering. Jinyoung couldn’t control himself. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling and keep looking at her with sparkling eyes.

“I guess I should practice to call you with that.” Melisa says embarrassed.

“And you should call me Jinri.”

“Why Jinri?” Jinyoung confusedly ask her.

“Because, I only let people whomI close withto call my real name. Since you’re my husband, then you should call me Jinri.”

“Ok Jinri-ah. Aish, it’s too awkward.” Jinyoung let out a nervous laugh and rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah it is.”

“So you’re gonna make a comeback soon?” Jinyoung ask her to break the awkward.

“Yeah, in the middle of the month.”

“Oh really? We will meet at music shows then!” Jinyoung become happily all of a sudden and Melisa just smiles at his childishness.

“But I’m so nervous about our comeback.” Melisa says, making Jinyoung concerned.

“Why?”

“Because, it’s been almost a year since we made our comeback. Even though we performedon shows, but still,what if people don’t like our song? Or what if we make mistakes on our comeback stage?” Melisa told him.

“Melisa-sshi,” Jinyoung widened his eyes when he realize he call her Melisa.

“I mean...Jinri. You debuted since 2008 and you always do great on your comeback. I’m sure people will love your song and I bet your album will be ranking no 1 on music charts!” Jinyoung gives her thumbs up to support.

“Thanks for your support, Jinyoung-ssh- I mean Jinyoung oppa.”

“That’s al-“

“Hyung?” Baro appear all of a sudden with Gongchan following him from behind.

“HYUNG~~~~~~” Gongchan ran towards Jinyoung and Melisa’s table. Melisa quickly get up from her seat and bow to them.

“So this is our sister-in-law!” Baro says happily.

“Melisa-sshi, you’re pretty!” Gongchan says randomly and received a death glare from Jinyoung.

“Huh, really? Thank you, Gongchan-sshi.” Melisa smiled at him.

“Yah, where’s your manner? Don’t you want to introduce yourselves first?” Jinyoung scolded them.

“Oh right, 123,” Baro started.

“Annyeonghaseo sister in law! We areeee B1A4 members, Baro and Gongchan!” They said in unison.

“I’m the B type!” Baro says all of a sudden.

“I’m the A type!” Gongchan added. Then after that, they took a seat on the same table.

“Did you....did you two practice this before?” Jinyoung asked suspicious.

“Oops! We’re caught.” Gongchan says as he took a glance on Baro.

“Did you followingme?” Jinyoung asked once again. Baro and Gongchan paniclyexchange gaze.

“Surprise!!” Baro says randomly.

“But don’t you feel good to see us, sister-in-law?” Baro asked Melisa.

“Yeah, I was looking forward to see B1A4 members.” Melisa says and smiles at them.

“Eyyy don’t call us B1A4 members! Call us brother in laws!” Gongchan told her.

“Okay, brother in laws.” Melisa says.

“SO! What did we miss?” Baro asked to the married couple.

“We were just talking about Meli- I mean Jinri’s comeback.” Jinyoung replied.

“Jinri? Isn’t that your real name, sister in law?” Gongchan asked Melisa.

“Yes, I told him to call me Jinri since only people whom I close with call me with that name. And since Jinyoung-ssh- I mean Jinyoung oppa is my husband, so I think he should call me Jinri.” Melisa explained to them.

“OOOOOH JINRI & JINYOUNG OPPA!” Baro teases them, making both Jinyoung and Melisa’s cheeks turns red.

“HYUNG MADE A FAST PROGRESS!!” Gongchan added.

“Shut up you two!” Jinyoung told them angrily.

“Anyways, when will you make your comeback?” Baro asked Melisa.

“Our album will be out next Friday and we will make a comeback on Music Bank in the same day.” Melisa replied.

“What? You just shoot your album jacket and you will make a comeback next week?” Baro asked in disbelief.

“I know right? I guess Dazzlers will be very busy this year since we’ll have our solo concert soon.” Melisa sighs.

“Wait, you will have your solo concert this year? When?” Jinyoung asked her.

“Yes, right after our promotion, why?”

“He will come to your concert, Melisa-sshi. He will come.” Gongchan made the reply for her.

“Just shut your mouth, Chansik.” Jinyoug gave the maknae a death glare.

“Anyways, I think we have to go now. B1A4 will have a schedule.” Baro stated.

“Huh? How come I didn’t know about our schedule?” Jinyoung asked them confusedly.

“It’s OUR schedule not yours. When you’re with Melisa-sshi you’re not a member of B1A4. You’re just Jung Jinyoung.” Baro replied.

“YAH!”

“Good bye JinJin!!” Gongchan shout and motion Baro to go faster before Jinyoung could catch them.

 

A/N: Thank you for the comments! I hope you guys enjoying this story!