After The Concert

We Got Married......In Real Life?

Melisa keep scanning the VIP rows to find Jinyoung but she couldn’t find him. She could find Beast, 4minute, G.NA and others from her company clearly since their seats are not that far from the stage. Melisa keep moving around the stage with a worry on her face. She’s singing well but she couldn’t hide her worry expression at all. Kikwang seems to notice Melisa’s worry face so he decided to give her a signal everytime their eyes met. Well of course, he knows her the best since they’re bestfriends since trainees so they always tell each other’s secrets.

“Oppa, I think I started to like someone.”

“YOU WHAT?” Kikwang’s eyes widened automatically.

“I.Like.Someone.” Melisa repeated her words slowly.

“Okay! Okay! Let me guess! Give me a hint.”

“Hint? Don’t be a ki-“

“GIVE.ME.A.HINT.” Kikwang demanded.

“Who do you think the strongest candidate?” Melisa asked him.

“Well I was thinking about your fanboys and I think Seungri or Mir are possible since Eunhyuk hyung and Joong Ki hyung are too old for you.”

“No one else?”

“Uuhhh, I don’t have any candidate left. I mean, you’re not close to anyone lately, right? Well, except your virtual hus------YOU LIKE JINYOUNG DIDN’T YOU?!?”

“There you go.”

“Yah! My little sister is FINALLY grown up!” Kikwang rushed to hug Melisa tightly.

“Oppa, what do you mean finally?” Melisa raised her eyebrows.

“Oh, nothing.” Kikwang replied innocently.

“By the way, I don’t know him at all. Do you think he’s a good guy?”

“He’s been taking care of me. But...”

“But what?” Kikwang interrupted.

“I don’t know if he likes me too and more importantly, I don’t know he’s doing it for the show or not.” Melisa told him.

“I don’t think he’s doing it for a show. I mean, both of you acted as husband and wife so there must be a spark between both of you. It can’t be avoided cause it’s happens naturally.”

Melisa is getting ready for her solo stage in the backstage. Songhyun is on the stage right now and she’s next. Her nervousness making her forgot about Jinyoung for a while. She keeps praying, hoping she wouldn’t mess up on the stage.

“Goodluck, Mels!” Songhyun patted her shoulder when she’s done. Melisa’s VCR being played right now, which is, it’salmost the time for her to sing on the stage. She quickly went to the stage and waiting for the music to play. Still, she’s searching for Jinyoung but then again, he’s nowhere to be found.

She started singing casually and keep looking everywhere except the VIP row. Finally, it’s time for Yoseob to come to the stage.

“Yojachinguga sengimyon~” A voice making the crowd shouting on the top of their lungs. Melisa’s eyes widened after she realized it’s not Yoseob’s voice. She turned around to see the person and it turns out to be Jinyoung, smiling at her. Her jaw dropped and she froze. She didn’t know what to do and she’s shy at the same time. Jinyoung went closer to her while still singing. He grabbed her shoulder and turnedher around so she could face the audiences.

--

“Yah, why were you suddenly popped on the stage??” Melisa asked Jinyoung as soon as they finished with their performance. Her cheeks still blushing ever since she saw him on the stage.

“Surprise?” Jinyoung sheepishly smiled.

“Melisa, you have to get ready.” Melisa nodded to the coordi unnie then turned her head to Jinyoung.

“Oppa, sit on your seat, okay? The concert will be finish soon.”

“Okay, I’ll see you later!” Jinyoung waved at her while he walked to his waiting room to get change.

--

Time for the end of the concert has come. All of the Dazzlers members gatheredin the center of the stage and bowing for 5 seconds before waving to their fans. Melisa and Jinyoung’s eyes met right after she’s done bowing. It seems like Kikwang realized it since he sit next to Jinyoung so he started to .

“Your husband is too sweet!” Songhyun whisperedto Melisa while they’re waving to the fans.

“Unnie!” Melisa hit her arm lightly. There will be a photo of their interaction anytime soon, for sure.

After changing their clothes, someone knock on their door and it turned out to be Jinyoung.

“Your husband is here~~” Miyoung started.

“Go with him!” Songhyun slightly pushed Melisa closer to Jinyoung, making her blush a bit. Got no choice, Melisa headed outside with Jinyoung who didn’t even speak a word to her. There she saw cameras of We Got Married and she told herself to stop blushing.

“Oppa, how long did you planned this with Yoseob oppa?” It was the first thing she said after a long silence.

“Planned what?” Jinyoung innocently asked.

“The performance, of course.” Melisa rolled her eyes.

“Oh, since...well since I know you were going to performing with him.” Jinyoung grinned.

“Do you like it?” Jinyoung asked.

“I love it!” Melisa grinned.

“MELISAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” Voices and foot steps can be heard by the end of the hallway. Jinyoung and Melisa tilted their heads in unison and get to see Beast running towards them.

“Yo, what a great performances you did there!” Junhyung high-fived her.

“Yah!! You haven’t introduced us to your husband yet!” Dongwoon says all of a sudden.

“Oh, right.” Melisa step back, closer to Jinyoung.

“Beast oppas, this is my husband Jinyoung and Jinyoung oppa, these are.......the most annoying guys on the planet, Beast.”

“WHAT?!” Yoseob freaked out.

“Yah! Don’t spread lies!!” Doojoon followed.

“What is this?” And also Hyunseung.

“Annoying but you love us!” Kikwang finished.

“YEAAAAH!” They saidin unison.

“Right, right whatever.” Melisa rolled her eyes.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jinyoung imnida.” Jinyoung give them a bow.

“So Beast! Annyeonghaseyo Beast imnida!” Beast bowedback to them.

“Well, I guess we have to go now.” Doojoon stated.

“Where will you two go? Having a romantic night?” Yoseob asked with sparkled eyes.

“Yah, just leave them you, kid.” Kikwang pulled the pouted Yoseob.

“Okay, see you later, oppas!” Both Melisa and Jinyoung waves at them as they exited the building.

“They’re the definition of annoying.” Melisa says after made sure Beast already left.

“But they seemedfun.” Jinyoung says.

“Well they are. But you’ll throw up once you know them for years.” Then both of them laughed. The PD suddenly stopped the filming and he headed to the couple.

“Great job, you two!!” He gave them a high five.

“Okay so now I have something to tell you.” Melisa and Jinyoung scooted closer to him.

“To boost the rating, we’ve decided to add a member on your family.” The PD started.

“We’ll have a pet like Leeteuk hyung?” Jinyoung asked but the PD shook his head.

“No, even better than just a pet.” Jinyoung and Melisa exchanged gaze in confusion.

“You will raise a kid.”

“WHAT?!”