The First Meeting

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“I know you’re the one who get married, but I’m nervous too.” Songhyun says to Melisa as she pours an orange juice to her glass.

“If you’re nervous, then how about me? I’m also keep guessing who my freakin husband is.” Melisa sighs.

“Aish, it’s too hard to guess your husband. I mean, many idols been confessed that you’re their ideal type!” Minyoung says all of a sudden.

“Super Junior Eunhyuk, MBLAQ Mir and even Song Joong Ki too. Uh, who else?” She continues.

“Ah! My brother! My brother!” Yunhwa jumps up and down as she raise her arm.

“Seungri?? Since when?” Songhyun ask surprisingly since she didn’t know anything about Seungri Melisa thing.

“Since...our debut.” Yunhwa slightly answer.

“So 4 guys. Could it be one of them?” Minyoung continues her investigation.

“So I’ll be sister in law with Melisa unnie?” Yunhwa innocently ask.

“In your dream!”Melisa hit Yunhwa’s arm. And with that, they still can’t figure out the guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We’re here.” B1A4 manager told the day dreamer Jinyoung.

“Ah we’re already here? That was fast.” Jinyoung says.

“Don’t worry Jinyoung, you’ll be fine.” The manager told him, making him relax a bit.

“I’ll go now hyung. Wish me luck!” Jinyoung immediately get off from the car and went inside the ice cream parlor. He could see the staffs are getting ready for the filming.

“Jinyoung-sshi!” Jinyoung turned around to see the person who tapped his shoulder and it turns out 4minute Hyuna is the person.

“Ah Hyuna-sshi.” Jinyoung greet her as he bow.

“Jinyoung-sshi congratulations on your marriage!” Hyuna and Sohyun say to him in unison.

“Ne, thank you Hyuna-sshi, Sohyun-sshi. But why are you two here?” Jinyoung curiously asked them.

“Just to congratulate you.” Hyuna quickly replied.

“You’re gonna be our brother in law soon!” Sohyun innocently spoiled the secret. Hyuna’s eyes widened and she quickly put her hand on Sohyun’s mouth to shut her up.

“She didn’t mean that.”

“See you later, Jinyoung-sshi.” Hyuna says and dragged Sohyun away, leaving Jinyoung standing there, dumbfounded.

‘So my wife will be one of the 4minute members?’ He thought but then he shook his head. Since he doesn’t know what to do he went to search for the PD but the PD found him first.

“Jinyoung-ah, you’re already here.” The PD patted Jinyoung’s back.

“Oh hyung.” Jinyoung quickly bowed to him.

“I know you’re nervous.” The PD says as Jinyoung let out a small laugh.

“Okay I’ll tell you about the whole thing. We don’t have script for the show so the show will going with the flow~ We’re only gonna tell you what you have to do. Since you’re the leader and your wife is also a talkative, I hope there will be no awkward moment.” The PD told him.

“Ah ne hyung. I’ll make sure there’ll be no awkward moment.” Jinyoung smiles at him.

“But don’t be to confident. Like Leeteuk, he told me the same thing as you did right now. But then, he’s nervous as hell.” The PD laughing at him. Seeing Jinyoung look more nervous he clears his throat.

“Just go sit there and your wife will be here soon.” Jinyoung immediately went to the empty seat. Well, there are just some costumers in the shop because the We Got Married staffs told the owner to close the shop for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh we’re here already?” Melisa says as she look around the sights from the car.

“Jinri-ah goodluck!” The manager told her as she about to get off from the car. As expected, the cameras are rolling ever since Dazzlers’ car went into the parking lot.

To her surprise, Hyuna and Sohyun, her label mates are there in the main door to welcoming her.

“Hyuna! Sohyun-ah, what are you two doing here?” Melisa asked them surprisly.

“We’re here to welcoming you.” Hyuna replies.

“Unnie, congrats!” Sohyun immediately hug her, followed by Hyuna.

“Just go inside and you’ll find him. Goodluck Mels!” Hyuna told her as Sohyun smiles widely at her. Melisa nodded and quickly went inside. She lookedaround to find a guy which is easily to find. But the guy backed her so she couldn’t see his face. She went to him while her heartbeat beating fast.

“Excuse me, are you my husband?” Melisa asked the person as he quickly turned around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jinyoung turned around, he saw the goddess-like standing there, asking him if he’s her husband. He froze there seeing how beautiful Melisa is. Melisa, on the other hand is also surprised to see the person in front of him.

“Uh...I guess so...” Jinyoung replies.

“You guess so?” Melisa askedhim confusedly.

“Ah I mean, yes I’m your husband.” Jinyoung giving her a smile. He quickly get up and embarassed from his sudden action.

“Please sit there.” Jinyoung says as Melisa quickly sat in front of him.

“Wow, I never thought my husband will be Jinyoung-sshi.” Melisa says, trying to start a conversation.

“Ah yes me too.” Jinyoung lied. He always hoped that she’s his wife from the beginning.

“Uh what flavour do you like?”

“Uh...I’ll go with vanilla.” Melisa replies.

“Vanilla? Okay coming right up.” Jinyoung says as he quickly went to the bar to ask for the vanilla ice cream. He took a glance at Melisa when he ordering while on the other hand, Melisa is busy looking around the shop.

“Here you go.” Jinyoung says as he put a cup of ice cream in front of Melisa.

“Thank you.” She said as she took a spoon of it.

“How long have you been here?” Melisa randomly asked.

“Not long before you came.” Jinyoung slightly replies.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” Melisa told him but Jinyoung shook his head.

“That’s totally fine. And in fact, I didn’t wait that long.” And then there’s a silence between them.

 

A/N: Hello! Thank you for subscribed me! :-D and please comment cause it mean alot to me~~~~