The Second Date

We Got Married......In Real Life?

It’s the day for Dazzlers to take their album jacket because they will make a comeback soon. The members are getting ready for the photoshoot and yes they’re all excited cause it’s been almost a year since they did this.

“Unnie, when will you introduce your husband to us?” Yunhwa the maknae ask her unnie who was getting her hair done.

“Yeah, I wanna meet him too.” Songhyun added.

“We’re both busy and for your information, we haven’t filming WGM after our first meeting.” Melisa replies the leader and the maknae.

“Mwo? It’s been 2 weeks!” Minyoung suddenly says.

“Unnie, it’s not healthy.” Kaitlin added randomly which makes everyone turned their heads to her.

“Girls, you have to be ready in 5 minutes.” The manager unnie told them as they nodded and get ready with everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, what are you gonna do with all those snacks?” Baro ask Jinyoung who was put the snacks on a plastic bag.

“I will visit Melisa’s set.” Jinyoung slightly replies him.

“OOOOH~~~~ Just like Leeteuk hyung!” Baro shout happily as he heard it. Jinyoung just smiles and continue to do his job.

“But hyung, you did this because the staffs told you or you did this because well, you miss her?” Baro ask him with a straight face.

“The staffs told me to visit her set but they didn’t tell me to bring anything. But then I think it’ll be better if I bring some snacks for the staffs in there.”

“Well who wouldn’t think that’s better?” Baro rolls his eyes as he scooted away from the kitchen and Jinyoung went outside to meet his manager and also the WGM staffs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon as Jinyoung arrives on the set, he walk carefully not wanting Melisa to realize his existance. He saw from afar that Melisa is doing her session of her solo shoot. Little did he knows, he smiles all by himself just by watching his ‘wife’ doing those poses. As soon as he titled his head, he get to see Songhyun who is also tilt her head to him.

“Ah Jinyoung-sshi annyeong!” Songhyun quickly greet him and walk towards him.

“Visiting Melisa?” Jinyoung nodded.

“Songhyun-sshi, can you help me?” Jinyoung says half whispering.

“Helping you with what?”

“I want to approach her when she done with her session but I don’t want her to know my existance.” Jinyoung told her.

“That’s it? Just hide in here since it’s a safe place. Melisa’s session will end soon and then Yunhwa will take her session. You can approach her when Yunhwa doing her session. Oh and by the way, call me Noona, okay? Songhyun noona.” Songhyun told him.

“Ah ne, thanks Songhyun noona!” Jinyoung says even though it’s still a little awkward. Soon enough Songhyun leaving Jinyoung by himself because she didn’t want Melisa to suspicious anything. Jinyoung continue-ing watching his wife and with no time, Yunhwa take turn to take her solo shoot. Jinyoung carefully leave the place and went to Melisa. She didn’t really notice that Jinyoung is there since she’s busy talking with the stylist.

“Melisa-sshi.” A husky voice calls Melisa. She turned around and to her surprise, she see her ‘husband’.

“Ji-jinyoung-sshi?”

“What are you doing here?” Melisa ask him, confusedly.

“Visiting you.” Jinyoung replies with a smile.

“Don’t you have any schedules?” Melisa ask him once again but Jinyoung nodded.

“WAH!!! OUR BROTHER IN LAW IS HEREEEEE!” Kaitlin says as she run towards them with Minyoung following her.

“Jinyoung oppa annyeong!” Minyoung playfully greeting him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Visiting Melisa-sshi, of course.” Jinyoung replies her.

“Wait. Melisa-sshi? Why don’t you two talk more comfortably?” Kaitlin randomly says making Jinyoung and Melisa exchange gaze.

“I mean, you two are married, right? Unnie, even Minyoung unnie calls him ‘oppa’. Why don’t you call him oppa too?” She added. Both of them suddenly blushing upon hearing the word ‘oppa’.

“Uh....we’ll talk about that later...” Melisa randomly replied which make Kaitlin pout.

“Oh I brought snacks.” Jinyoung told Melisa as he showing her the plastic bag.

“What? You know you shouldn’t b-“

“SNACKS?!” Kaitlin and Minyoung’s eyes widened upon hearing snacks. Yes they’re hungry since they haven’t eat anything since this morning. Jinyoung quickly give them the snacks and the two girls leaving the couple while busy with their snacks.

“So are you done with the photoshoot?” Jinyoung ask Melisa when the girls leave them.

“My solo shoots, yes. The group shoots, no. Thanks for visiting me but you should go home since it’ll be boring in here.” Melisa told him.

“No, seeing you filming is fun.” Jinyoung smiles at her.

“Melisa you have to get ready.” The stylist interrupting them. Melisa nodded and turned to Jinyoung.

“I’ll back. See you later!” Melisa waves as she joining her members. Again, Jinyoung watch her doing the poses, and he loves it.

 

The photoshoot is finally done. After patiently waiting for Melisa to change her outfit, Jinyoung take a look at his watch. ‘It’s still 4 so we have a lot of time.’ Jinyoung says to himself. Soon enough, Melisa came approaching him, followed by the other Dazzlers members.

“Are you going somewhere?” Songhyun ask the two of them.

“I don’t know.” Melisa slightly.

“Uh, yes. I’ll take her out, can I?” Jinyoung ask Songhyun for a permission.

“Yeah of course you can. I mean, she’s your wife after all.” Songhyun replied and let out a small laugh.

“Thanks, noona.”

“See? He call Songhyun unnie a noona. How come you both call other with ‘sshi’??” Kaitlin frustradely ask them.

“Oh shut up Hayoung-ah.” Melisa told her.

“Well then, have fun JinJin!” Yunhwa playfully says.

“We should go now. Bye girls, see you at home!” Melisa says as she walk away with Jinyoung.